Boyfriend Babbles

You Made Me Crash and Burn~

It was soon the morning and it was a Saturday. *I'm just going to laze around today*

"Hhhnnn~~" You stretched every muscle possible all at once. "Ahhh~" and nestled back into bed.

You were just about to drift off back to sleep but you heard the doorbell ringing.

*noo~ don't make meee~*

Before you could argue with yourself you slid out of bed, and put on your slippers.

"Coming~" You half shouted as you hopped down the stairs rubbing your eyes. "Aish, ." You forgot to put on some pants and you were only wearing a big t-shirt and underwear.

You creaked the door open and poked your head through the crack, "Yes?"

"What are you doing you muppet?"

"Answering the door."

"You look like a floating zombie head."

"I forgot to put pants on genius, plus you've just stopped me from having potentially the best lie in ever."

"Aww, i'm sorry." Jaehyo stuck out his bottom lip and pulled a sad face.

"Aww, i'm not forgiving you." You stuck out your tongue and pulled him inside.

Jaehyo looked you up and down, whilst you were locking the door, and remarked, "You really aren't wearing pants!" He then started mime laughing and pointing at you.

You joined in except pointing at his crotch. "At least i'm not flying low today." You skipped past him and went into the kitchen.

Jaehyo soon realised that his zipper was down on his skinny jeans and you could see his light blue boxers, "Ahh, seriously." He laughed and hurriedly zipped it up and followed you into the kitchen.

You were making coffee for the both of you. "So, what do you want to do today?" Jaehyo asked as he poked your cheek.

"Umm, well I wasn't planning on doing anything to be honest." 

Jaehyo came up and give you a back hug whilst you were still making coffee, his chin rested on your shoulder.

"I want to go to the mall today, you're coming. You don't get a choice." He mumbled with his chin still on your shoulder.

"Fine~ Here, coffee for the smelly prince." You pointed to his cup.

"Thankyou, servant." He took his cup and kissed your cheek. "You are wonderful, do you know that?"

You just laughed as you hopped up onto the kitchen island and drank your coffee. You finished it within minutes.

"Wow~ Calm down, savage." Jaehyo chuckled as he took another sip.

"I've not eaten yet."

"Hmm, we can get something to eat when we're out." Ironically Jaehyo was looking in your cupboards.

"Hey." You stretched out your legs and wrapped them around his waist. Your kitchen isn't big so you were able to reach him with ease. He turned around so that he was facing you, giving you an advantage to pull him closer.

"I was only looking you know." Jaehyo smiled.

"Still.." You pouted and rested your arms on his shoulders.

"Kiss me~" He rested his forehead onto yours.

"Nope~" You turned your head and looked away.

"That wasn't a question stupid." He give you a quick kiss on the neck, which tickled and made you giggle.

"Hey~" You squealed and lightly slapped his chest. "I'm going to go get ready." You slowly pushed him away and jumped down.

He grabbed your hand and followed you.

You pulled your shirt down to cover your bum as you walked up the stairs but it kind of failed.

"Ooh, is that the cookie monster I see?"

"Hey!" You turned around and slapped his arm.

Jaehyo then ran infront of you and pulled you into your room.

"Hmm, I change my mind." Jaehyo jumped onto your bed and lay on his side with his head propped up with his hand and bent a knee upwards.

"Mm?" You opened your wardrobe and started browsing through your clothes.

"I want to go to a club tonight, we haven't been clubbing in a while." 

"That's cause' you nearly beat up that goofy looking bartender just because he was flirting with me." You turned your head to look at him and rolled your eyes at how he was lay down.

"He deserved it, he knew that you were with me yet he still decided to hit on you. He was asking for it." Jaehyo defended.

"Alright, alright." You went over to Jaehyo and kissed him to shut him up. "Happy?"

Jaehyo nodded in content, "We're not going to the club now are we?" You asked as you went back to your wardrobe.

"Of course not silly, we can still go to the mall if you want."

"Alright~ Mall first then club later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After successfully getting ready and Jaehyo almost falling asleep on your bed, you were all set to go out. 


A.N: Not much but just some JaeYu fluff ^^ let me know if the fluff was actually fluffy or cringey.. i can't decide >//< probably going to be my last update today, I've wrote 4 chapters which is a record. ಥ_ಥ