Accusations

You Made Me Crash and Burn~

The end of the school day felt rather depressing for Yura, she was at her locker putting some books away and preparing to leave. Most of the students had already stampeded out, those who where staying for after school clubs loitered around the hall ways and classrooms. Yura still had to look for Jongup, since she was staying under his roof. 

Jongup and Yura previously exchanged phone numbers. *Let's see if this was worthwhile*

~ring ring~

"Yeobeoseyo? Yura noona?" Jongup panted down the phone, in the background she could hear Zelo, "ANNYEONGHASEYO ORANGE NOONA!!"

"Ah, hey Jongup, tell Zelo I said Hi, where are you guys?"

"I'm still in school don't worry, I'm in the dance studio with Zelo. We have to stay for a while, if you don't mind. Come down here, we can show you our choreo we've come up with! " Zelo interrupted again, "OUR DANCE IS SO BADASS, IT WILL BLIND YOU!!"

"I didn't even know this school had a dance studio? Where is it?"  Yura laughed.

"Go down to the sports hall and you should be able to hear our music, just follow the music once you get down there." Jongup chuckled.

"Alright then, I'll call you if I get stuck." Yura laughed.

"Mm.. See you soon." He was about to hang up till Zelo screamed, "SEE YOU IN A MINUTE!!" Yura giggled at them both. *Such a weird pair of boys, right, sports hall*

She remembered doing her sports lessons in there, you couldn't miss it. It only took her a few minutes to reach the double doors of the sports hall. Loud rap music was echoing throughout the hall, Yura push open the door and wandered in. One of the doors inside of the hall was propped open with a chair, Yura made her way over and took a peek inside the room.

It was brightly lit, the flooring was a waxed, pale wood, mirrors were on three of the four walls, and inside was a huge multi-system sound player pressed up against the non-mirrored wall with speakers dotting each corner of the room. In the middle of the room was Zelo and Jongup, both dressed in tight wifebeaters and baggy sweatpants. They were both dripping with sweat in synch whilst they danced. Not noticing Yura's presence. Yura carried on watching, becoming more and more hypnotised by the rhythm of their movements.

She broke from her trance when Jongup stopped the music. "You found us!" He blew his bangs from his face and patted it with a towel.

"NOONA!!" Zelo ran up to her and gave her a huge hug, his sweaty body made Yura cringe and a shudder to climb up her spine. 

"Zelo, please! You're sweaty!" Squealing, she managed to peel Zelo of her and straighten out her uniform.

"Ah, sorry! My bad!" He coyly scratched the back of his neck and hung a towel around it, dabbing the sweat off his forehead and neck.

~~~~~~~~

An hour of practising and goofing around later the three of them were preparing to go home. 

"My mom's coming to pick me up today." Zelo cheerily smiled and waved, "She's outside right now, so I'm going to leave first. See you guys tomorrow!"

"Bye." Yura and Jongup both waved as he jogged out of the studio.

"I won't be a minute, I just need to pack my bag and we'll leave." Jongup said, whilst folding his uniform neatly and placing it carefully inside his backpack, "Right all set, let's go."

~~~~~~~

Jaehyo got dragged into the principals' office once the bell had rang, he wanted a full report of how Jaehyo's first day was.

"So how was it? Did people treat you well?"

"Yes."

"Have you made any friends?"

"No."

His blunt answers seemed to intimidate the principal. He sighed but continued asking him questions and Jaehyo carried on answering them bluntly.

An hour had passed and throughout it, Jaehyo's mind seemed to be preoccupied. He had decided to confront Yura about her 'cheating' on him. He spent the whole hour coming up with things to say and how to say it. Originally, he planned to confront her tomorrow, but that changed when he saw her, walking and smiling with Jongup down the corridoor. He followed quietly.

"Your dance was really cool." 

"Eyy, it's not even finished yet."

"You're gonna have to show me when it is done."

"I will." Jongup grinned cheekily.

In Jaehyo's mind, Jongup's 'I will' meant something completely different to how it was actually meant. He slammed the closest classroom door and pretended to walk out of it. Catching their attention. He succeeded, both their heads turns to the loud slam.

"Oh, Jaehyo?! What are you doing here?" Yura innocently cocked her head to the side.

"I was talking with the head, who's he?" He coldly hissed, whilst heading towards them with his hands in his pockets.

"This is Jongup, I'm currently staying with him. Because I had a fight with mum." Yura looked down at her shoes, not wanting to see Jaehyo's face.

"What? You're staying with him?" He didn't seem as suprised as Yura thought he was going to be, "Another one?"

"What? What do you mean another one?" 

"Oh, you know full well what I mean?" Jaehyo stood about a meter away from her, not wanting to get any closer. 

"What?" Yura furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, about with my bestfriends behind my back, now this loon aswell!" He yelled.

Yura's eyes widened, "What the ? Why would I do that?!" She yelled back. Jongup didn't want to get involved, he knew who Jaehyo was and he wanted to steer clear of him.

"Zico told me. That's what we were fighting about. You! I thought you were different to other girls. You didn't seem like you messed about with other guys, but here I am four years later, proven wrong. If I knew how much of a you were, I would never have dated you!" 

"It's all lies!" {A.N: See what I did there ;P} Yura cried, "I would never!" Tears streamed down her face. She didn't understand. Why would Zico make those things up, there must be a deeper meaning.  "Ahn Jaehyo, I would never do such a thing." Her hands curled up into fists, her fingernails dug into her palms. Her body started to shake due to anger.

"Who do think i'd believe though? My hyung who i've known for nearly all my life or, some girl I met abroad four years ago?" Jaehyo spat.

"Some girl?" Yura whispered, "Some girl?" She repeated, her breathing became uneven, "Is that all I am to you, just 'some girl'?"

Jaehyo nodded, his conscience screamed otherwise but was masked by Jaehyo pokerface.

"I don't want anything to do with you, ." Jaehyo growled lowly, he stormed past them bashing shoulders with Jongup.

Yura stood there, feeling lost and disoriented. Her knees give in as soon as Jaehyo left and she fell to the ground sobbing. Jongup knelt right beside her extremely confused about what was going on, making sure Yura was okay. 

She wasn't okay. Jongup had to give her a piggy back ride to the busstop and on the bus, she didn't speak a word, or move a muscle. Jongup swore he couldn't even hear her breathe. Once the bus stopped at their stop, Yura was the first to get up, like a zombie, she dragged her feet to the front of the bus and down the stairs. She was starting to scare Jongup at this point. Who was trailing behind her, worried she was going to collapse or faint. And just as he thought, her knees give in again. She caught herself and held onto some railings next to her, Jongup also caught her by her waist. She pulled herself back up and shrugged him off her weakly.

"I'm fine." She breathed lifelessly.