Nostalgic Trees

You Made Me Crash and Burn~

You ran as fast as you could. You still remembered the way to that forest, it was far away but you didn't care.

After running 5372846484 miles, you halted to a stop when you reached the forest entrance. It hadn't changed a bit.

If anything it was even more wild and unruly as before. You took your time stepping around the forest, trying not to step on certain things. Admiring every part of it, smiling as you saw the sun peep through the trees above you.

You ventured deeper into the forest, eventually finding the tree that had curly branches and pink leaves [A.N: Again ignore logic, this is pure imagination] You and Yongguk loved climbing that tree, only because it was the only tree you were able to climb. It felt calming and content to have found it.

You climbed up into it and sat down on a thick branch. This tree was the center of your imagination. The tree would become anything a house; a plane; an elephant; a obstacle course; anything.

You sighed contently at the memories you made in the tree and jumped down.

*I used to have to get him to give me leg ups now I can pretty much get up in one step*

You left the tree and carried on in your little adventure.

You took a picture of the trees around you with your camera. *I've forgotten how pretty it is here*

Putting on your headphones you went in search for your tent.

The forest didn't seem that big anymore so there weren't that many places to search.

A big pile of leaves caught your eye, it looked like a big bush but you went over and checked it out anyway, it definately felt familiar. 

You started to move some of the leaves and branches from the pile, anger soon took over you. You violently pulled the branches, leaves and everything that was in front of you. The frustration you were'nt able to release back when you were a pre-teen, the struggles you faced whilst beginning to adapt to a whole new surrounding.

At last, the yellow of the tent peeked through, it had tinges of brown and green but you didn't care. You kept ripping at the plants until most of the tent was visable. 

You fell to your knees, exhausted and relieved. *he didn't take it down* 

Tears started to form in your eyes and soon the full waterworks had started. You didn't want to see what it looked like inside, it was probably full of animals and dirt and gross stuff.

You gathered yourself together and stood up, whilst walking backwards you took a picture of the tent. Content with the picture you smiled at the tent then ran back out of the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You headed home afterthat and cleaned yourself up, your mum was in the kitchen cooking.

"Are you feeling better now?" You asked as you hopped up onto the kitchen island.

"Yeah, i'm sorry for being a pain." Your mum looked at you apologetically.

"It's fine, seriously just control yourself next time you drink. Please." You pleaded in more of a begging tone.

"I'll try, I honestly have the best daughter ever. I love you." Your mum smiled as she was cutting the vegetables.

"Love you too mama." You kissed her on the cheek and headed to your room.

You fell backwards onto your bed and just stared at your ceiling, that was painted by you and your mum to look like the universe.

You then looked at your old wooden shelf, sitting right at the top was your old unicorn toy. You smiled meekly as you went up to get it. It's been sitting up there since you came back. You leant out of the window and patted the dust off it. It was all patched up and the colour of the it had faded, new holes were slowly appearing but it didn't really bother you.

After eating, you took another shower and decided to go to bed.

That night you fell asleep holding your childhood companion.


A.N: A short chapter here, I haven't eaten yet so my mind is a little vague.