Typical Morning

You Made Me Crash and Burn~

wassup delly boyy~ the block is coming rrahh~

A loud, croaky growl escapes your throat as you struggled to find your phone in the mess of bedsheets and blankets. You slumped out of bed, the coldness of the floorboards tingled your feet. *ughh~ why isn't the heating on?!*

With one eye half open, you shuffled on your tattered piggy slippers and plodded downstairs. The faint mumblings of the 7am news could be made out as you proceeded closer to the living room. *Mum's been drinking again* The living room door was open and the strong smell of alcohol wafted through. You walked in not suprised to find your mum sprawled face down on the sofa with an empty bottle of whiskey in one hand and a ball of tissues in the other. You sighed heavily as you pulled your hoodie sleeves up, you gently pulled the bottle and the tissues out of her loose grip. Throwing them on the floor randomly, you bent down next to your mother's sleeping body. "Mum, wake up." You gently shook her, "Huh? Wah?" Her red, swollen eyes twitched open."I'm putting you in bed, come on." You took one of her arms and slung it around your neck and pulled her up. You both stumbled all the way up to her room, her bodyweight almost anchoring you. Your grip finally give in as she tumbled into bed and you could get back to getting ready for school.

There were about twenty minutes left for you to get ready for school. You hurriedly put your shirt and tie on. Unable to find your skirt you fumbled around in your wardrobe. You pulled out a pair of old, black skinny jeans which had more holes in than you thought and put them on. *screw it*After slipping on your once patent black, now matt black doctor martens, you grabbed your backpack and practically ran to school.

With two minutes to spare you reached the school's main gates. Clutching onto your ribs you glanced around to make sure noone was staring at you, those who were quickly averted their gaze. You composed yourself before walking through the school grounds clutching onto the straps of your backpack. Ignoring all the stares you were receiving, you threw a piece of bubblegum into your mouth and chewed it whilst giving the group of queenkas a death glare. The queenkas seemed offended and their mouths all formed little red and pink 'o' shapes. They looked down at you in disgust. 

"Who the hell does she think she is?"

"She thinks she owns the place."

You ignored them and pushed open the student entrance. Other students were already standing aside to let you walk past. You swiftly walked through, ignoring them completely. People were exchanging whispers and glances as you passed them.

"Just look at her, on her own."

"Yeah, noone wants to be friends with someone like her."

"I mean, she doesn't even look like she has emotions."

"You know, I heard her parents were loaded. I bet she's had plastic surgery or something." The group of girls squealed and giggled.

As absurd and unbelievable the gossip was, it was no exception...

...whispering's rude.

"Excuse me." You turned around and strolled over to the herd of girls who were stood by the girls bathrooms. "If I had plastic surgery, I wouldn't be able to do this.." You pulled a pig nose and blew a bubble with your gum and popped it in her face, making a couple of them jump. You squinted and rubbed your nose as you chewed your gum like a savage. Your face resumed to cold mode as you turned and entered your form room. The girl that was stood at the front of the pack then turned around expecting a burst of laughter to erupt, but infact all her other friends had left her. People around her started to laugh at her. Embarrassed she cursed under her breath, ducked her head and shuffled away.

Meanwhile, you kicked open the classroom door, making everyone turn to look at you. Your cold, vicious aura seemed to spread through to every inch of the room. Everyone slowly looked away and kept their heads down, making sure not to make eye contact. The leader of the queenkas and two of her minions were in your class. One of them tried to trip you up, due to her density, but you just stepped on her ankle. She yelped in pain and demanded for an apology. *Tch, I don't think so* You gave her a 'are you being serious' look and walked past her.

Just before you could reach your seat a long pair of legs plonked themselves on the desk next to them, blocking your path. You rolled your eyes and demanded through gritted teeth, "Move." You rolled your eyes again and stared at him with an unamused expression. He stared back and flashed you his signature gummy smile, he casually took out a lollipop and carefully unwrapped it making sure he was taking his time. You crossed your arms and tapped your foot leisurely, you would've gladly walked around but your pride was getting in the way. You weren't backing down to him, your palms slammed onto his desk, "Move." He looked up at you and raised his eyebrows in suprise, "Well, you should at-" Before he could finish his sentence the teacher had entered the classroom. All the other students had scurried to their seats as soon as they heard kids getting scolded for not being in class in time, leaving you the only one stood up. "Alright everyone settle down." The teacher lazily threw down a handful of papers onto his desk, "Kim Yura." You nonchalantly turned your head to face the teachers'. "What." You mumbled in annoyance. "Why aren't you in your seat?" He droned. You turned back around to find Yongguk slouched in his chair facing the front. To resist the urge of punching him repeatedly in the face you stuck your tongue in your cheek and swiftly got to your seat.