Chapter 9

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

No one’s POV:

Finally, you got home after spent 2 nights in yongguk place. You miss your home so much, eventough it is not big, but you still feel so happy, ’Home Sweet Home

 

Your’s POV:

Aaahh.. my bed.. miss you so much! You’re the best ;D

Hoaahh i still can’t believe this!! I am Bang Yong Guk’s girlfriend now, kyaaa!! How lucky i am! Or no? Hehehe. Actualy, i’m still not sure with this, maybe i have to step slowly, one by one. But.. how about myungsoo oppa? I think he missunderstood something, i have to make this cleared with him. After take a shower,  i’ll go to his place.

 

15 minutes later

I think i have to inform him first before i come.

-But he isn’t answering your phone, there just a voicemail, so you leave him a message-

“Oppa.. for last night, i’m sorry.. i have something to tell you, maybe we can meet for awhile? Today is not my shift, so.. can we meet at the park instead? I waiting for your call”

I hope he’s not mad and called me back. And for now, i have to tell sorry for my other bosses, hope they do not fire me.

 

No one’s POV:

You come to your work place but unfortunately you get fired from your jobs. You can’t delivering  milks again, because when you didn’t come to work, they get hectic and many customers complained for the late delivering, so they found another worker. Same as with your job in chinese restaurant, you just work for 3 days ago in there and your work not so much good too, so the manager fired you. Now you just like a normal highschool student who just fired from her 2 jobs at the same time.

 

“Aaakk how i can find another job before the-busy-school coming?!”

This is your winter vacation, and there were only a couple weeks left before the school start again. Since this is your last year in high school, you have to study hard, so you use this vacation time to filled up your savings. But now, you got fired and jobless :’’’(

 

“How my life become so miserable like this?!”

You feel sad for a moment but you’re not give up easily.

“I have to find another job for survive. ~~~~~~ah  Fighting!!”

For all day you just walk and look for another job, you entered cafe, mart, and any place that need a part time worker. But the result is zero.

You feel so tired and haven’t eat anything yet, you just sit on the bench at the park. Suddenly, your phone is ringing.

 

“Yoboseo..”

“~~~~~~ah, what you have to tell me? Where are you now?”

“Ahh oppa.. i think you mad at me and never gonna called me, i feel relieved that you called me. Hm.. i’m at park, but.. this is a quite far away from my home. Where are you oppa? I’m going there!”

“I’m infront of your house, are you alright? Do you need me to pick you up?”

“Aniya Oppa.. I’m alright, Oke wait me!”
 

 

Yongguk’s POV:

Now is already 7pm, why she’s not coming back yet? Is she change her mind? I hope no.

 Is there anything happen to her? Why she’s not called me? Ahhh she didn’t have my handphone number.

Maybe i have to call her.

 

“Yoboseo..”

“YA! Why you haven’t returned yet? Is there anything happen?”

“Oo.. yongguk-ssi, where you got my number?”

“I looked trough your stuff, remember?”

“Aahh... But i think i couldn’t come to your place now. And you’re not sick anymore, right?! since your voice is like that!” you chuckled.

“Like what huh?! My voice is always like this!”

“Araseo araseo.. but sorry, i still can’t come to your place now. Don’t forget to take your dinner and your medicine, bye..”

“YA!!”

What happen with her? Maybe she’s too shy to come, but it didn’t means that i couldn’t come to her house. Luckily, i checked her stuff before so i know where she lived. Kekekeke

 

 

Sorry if this chapter is sooo boring, but hope you still like this XD

Wait for the next chap, right! ^^~