Chapter 2

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

*Oh.My.God. Is he Bang Yongguk from B.A.P? S**T how can he be so y after showering!!* you already fantasizing thing.

 

"Hello?? What happen to you? Why you just like a statue? Are you still want to keep your eyes looking at my y body?"

You are really really dozed and doesn't realized that he's already infront of you with money in his hand.

"A.. Aaa.. Ehh" "What's with that stuttering??" with chukled a bit and surely you saw his smirk for awhile.

"Oh cheosonghamnida, it's my fault"

You don't know why you act like that, fooling around infront of BYG, you turned your body and going to get out from there, but unlucky, your forehead is slamming the closed door that makes a pretty hard sound.

"Aww.. S**T, why are you in here??" you just kick that door and increasing your pain in your foot.

"Aahhh.." the pain doesn't want to leave you quickly.

"YA!! Why you kick my door?! What is 'his' fault HAH??! And that pizza? Are you wanna give me? You should take this money, open the door and leave peacefully but what is that? Keeping my pizza, turn around and kissed my door with your forehead? Are you kidding me?"

He seemed too close to you, his both hands traped you in conor, his nose just about 5cm from you and you can feel his breath as soon as he speaks.

"I'm sorry Yongguk-ssi, this is your pizza and i'll give you a change" When you want to take money from his hand, he snatches away.

"Oohh.. You sure know me, is that a reason why you act like this?"

"I'm really really sorry if i bothering you, i just too startled when saw a man infront of me in this midnight, uuppss" *Oh fckng hell no!! Why you act like this my-stupid-slipped-tongue??*

"Cheosonghamnida, i don't mean it, can't you forgive me? Pleaasee.. I'm just so tired today"

 

Bang Yongguk's POV:

What's matter with this girl? And i don't know if there is a girl who delivering pizza in midnight. Is all these because she wants to see me? But her red cheeks is soo adorable, i can't resist that, and she can curse well too.. Hahaha i found an interesting girl.

 

"Araseo, if you tired you can just sleep in here, take off your shoes and showering a bit, i can give you my shirt if you want"

I want to hear her response (not forgetting his smirks in his face)

"Bwoh?!"

"Yeah, you can sleep over, this is my own apartement so there is no one that will disturbing your tired body" *Except me. Kekekeke*

 

Your's POV:

Are you kidding me? He wants me to sleep over? He thinks i'm like another girl who wants to be beside him? Oh please hell no! I'm not respect at all his attention about my tired body. Fckng hell you leader of B.A.P

 

"Araseo, take this pizza!! I'm leaving!" Oohh my money, hates you to the hell bang yong guk!!!

"Wait! Where're you going? I'm haven't paid you yet"

"Keep your money and your jokes to another girl who loves that, i'm not interesting at all"

"Sorry but you can't leave this house!!"

What the hell is this?

"YA!! Where are you going? I'm not IN!!"

 

He brings you in his shoulder, you just look like a sack of flour, rice or anything, his muscles is not kidding, whatever action you do, he didn't want to release you, and he takes you to his room..