Chapter 24

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

"I know I'm wrong, but I think I can't lose you like this. I need you and I know that clearly, please.. do you want to wait for me a little longer"

"I know the reason, you're an idol and I can't ruin your life. I have to know my place. I will not be your burden anymore"

"I am an ordinary person too, just like you. But that's not what I mean. I just want to ask you to wait for a little while. After that, I will introduce you to the others, that you're my girl, my sweetest girl that I ever met"

"I don't need that at all. Just live your life and I live mine. I love you too, don't make promise that we don't even know how or when that promise will be a reality"

"But you still with me right?"

"What do you think? I think I have no much choices"

"Thankyou ~~~~~~ah. Thank you for understand me"

"Sorry for makes you worried, I'll be more mature now"

"Its okay, we just have to understand each other"

 

No One's POV:

"~~~~~~~~ah, don't you want to wake up? I'm hungry, hurry.."

Yongguk kissed you on the lips, you just smile and open your eyes, there he is, beside you, give you a cute smile with his visible gum, just makes you remember how you met for the first time. And.. he shirtless, just wearing a towel around his waist, exactly like your first meeting.

"YA!! WHY YOU DIDN'T WEAR YOUR SHIRT? THIS IS MY HOUSE, AND THAT IS MY TOWEL!! HOW COME YOU!"

"Ohhh COME ON! We should do something, beside the conversation and the kissing" he smirked at you and try to run away so you can't catch him.

"NO WAY!! WEAR YOUR SHIRT AND GO HOME!"

"Araseo! Araseo!! here, give me a hug then i can be your puppy :)"

You gigled and he hug you tightly, suddenly he bring you on his shoulder and put you down to your bed.

"You can't go anywhere baby, Baby Dino catch you~"

You just smile and laugh together with him.

 

Yeah.. that's your story with Bang Yongguk, you decided to still be his girlfriend and his maid, but when school starts, Yongguk spent his time in your house. In the weekend you two spent the time together, like bicycling, climbing a mountain, watch outdoor movies, cooking together etc, sometimes the other member of BAP join your date with Yongguk. They welcome you like first and respect Yongguk decision to continue your relationship.

Myungsoo still bickering with Yongguk like always, but actually they're a good friend that always be there for you, care for you and love you.

You never felt so happy in your life like now.

Just do what makes you happy now and you will never regret that tomorrow ^^

 

Note:

Sorry for make you waiting soooo long for this story to end. I just busy with work life and bla bla bla, many reason that i can make. hehehe

I just lazy enough to not continue this story before, but now i finish this! YEAYYY!!

Hope you like this, and sorry again.