Chapter 7

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

No one's POV:

For all day you can't leave yongguk at all because his fever not go down easily. While he sleeping, he always mumbling your name and that makes more awkward for you. You don’t have any idea why he doing all of this.

 

"Why you doing all of this yongguk-ssi? You make me feel confused, can't think straight and uncomfortable. Just looking at your pale face makes me hurt, seeing you suffering like this and know there's nobody beside you, i feel so sad. Why this is happen to me? We just met yesterday and i'm sure that's nothing for you. I can't take this anymore, i think i should leave before it's getting so hard for me"

 

You just say your true feelings toward yongguk without knowing that he is already awake.

 "I think i have to check his fever before leaving"

When you touch his forehead, yongguk grabs your hand.

"You said that you're not gonna leave me! What's the matter now huh?!"

He said that with his crack voice but not open his eyes.

"I.. I.."

"Stop your stutter"

"I think i just gonna...  Aisshh what's exactly happen with your brain Bang Yong Guk? Why you can't let me go? And more stupid than that, why your fever seems not going down forever too?!"

"I also do not have any idea why i act like this. Maybe i already attracted to you, i feel not lonely anymore knowing there’s you beside me, and maybe that's why my fever do not want to go down either because of that, seriously.. can't you stay?" He ask you.

Looking at his eyes makes you really hard to deny your feelings anymore, you don't want to leave him either. Neither you or him is really need each other now. At last.. You stayed.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

(i hesitate to write myungsoo pov, but here it is, enjoy it ^^)

Is he really her boyfriend? Why she never tell me? I think i have to asked her now.

 

Why she’s not going home yet? I already wait here for 2 hours, and now is 11pm. Is she still at his house? Arrrgghhh why you doing this to me ~~~~~~ah.. ? Am i not good enough for you? Am i be a burden to you?

Maybe i mean nothing to her, and who am i? I'm not anybody. I'm just her pizza boss. But, can't she calling me? Even just once?

Maybe she just too happy now because she found a boyfriend. I mustn't bother her, right?! I think i have to admit it. She's not my baby dongsaeng anymore, she's already grown up. Maybe i have to give up..

 

No one’s POV:

You don't have a choice at all. You just admitted your true feelings about him-Bang Yong Guk-, so do he. But.. deep inside your heart, you believe that all of this is not right especially to continue this 'relationship'. He just too far to reached, and you know that clearly.

 

Yongguk himself still hesitate about his true feelings, he just do what he thinks he need for this time, and that is you. At first, he just want you to accompanying him, but as long as he knows about you, your past, your likes, your god-damn-cute-smile that you have, he can't resist that you have a place in his heart. You can make him smile as wide as he could, you can make him happy with your annoying face because of him. He just do not want all of this ends quickly, he loves your presence even you both just met for 2 days.

Maybe there's a chance for both of you, but neither you or him know how the ends.

 

Morning comes quickly, yongguk is already wake up, he just staring at you, seeing you in the morning and know that you didn't leave him alone is the happiest moment for him now.

 You just open your eyes when you saw yongguk staring at you, and you shocked to death.

"Why.. How.. We.. Can.. Sleep.. Together??!!"

 

 

Sorry for the late update, i've been busy lately.. I hope i can satisfy you with this chapter, enjoy it ^^!