Chapter 23

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

"Op..paa.. what is this? Is.. that you Yongguk ssi??"

Yongguk didn't react at all, he just staring at you. Seeing you stand in there, it makes him feel more guilty. He didn't have any remaining strength. You see that Yongguk is crying, Myungsoo just put his head down. You rushly run towards them.

"What did you two doing??" How come this.."

You checked Myungsoo but he push aside your hands lightly, he knows that he already lost, he can't persuade you to leave Yongguk, he knows that he didn't have right.

You flustered with Myungsoo reaction, but there's another person beside you that seem needed some help compared to Myungsoo. You checked Yongguk's face, you touch lightly but he seem in so much pain. But he just blankly see you and suddenly hug you tightly, crying so hard.

You don't know what to do, just hug him back and his back so he can let it all out.

"Mianhae.. Sorry" Yongguk said.

You see at Myungsoo, he already stand up and walk away.

"Oppa.."

"Just finish your problem and don't make me regret about this too, you know what you have to do ~~~~~~ah"

Myungsoo left you alone with Yongguk, he already knows that whatever Yongguk will said or do, you will forgive him and come back with him. Myungsoo just didn't seem to have a heart to separate you and Yongguk.You saw Myungsoo's back and just feel sorry to him.

After awhile, Yongguk can calm himself, he release his hug. He just see you intensly, he saw your puffy eyes, and gently caress your face.

"You want to come in? I can help you clean your messy face" you smiled a bit and so does he.

 

Your's POV:

Hmmpphh here comes the reality. Why he have to come with this state? a second ago I just decided to leave him for good. Oh God.. what should I do? TT^TT

Myungsoo oppa really did terible things. How come he punched Yongguk like that? Its all my fault.

"Here, just hold a little bit, it will be a.."

"Ouch.."

"Sorry! I'll be easy :)"

Okay, so now you're looking at me intensly. I don't know what Myungsoo oppa told to you Bank Yongguk, but I'm sure you're in the state of crazy person now, you're not in your right mind.

"Done. I already clean your bleeding face, hmm maybe you should to go to the hospital, I'm not a proffesional nurse. And cut it out Bank Yongguk, I think there will be a hole in my head, stop that look"

"I am sorry ~~~~~~"

Oow.. I think he knows why I leave erlier with Myungsoo oppa. Did oppa told him?

"Oppa said anything? Its okay, I'm alright, don't mind"

"No, Myungsoo didn't said anything. I just know now, I know its too late, but please forgive me ~~~~~~ah"

Why did you blame yourself? You didn't do anything wrong.

"You're not wrong at all. Please don't say sorry to me. It should be me who say sorry because I put you in this position. I think.. I think, I just egoistic, and.. we should.."

Why I can't seem to say -Break Up- word to him?

 

No one's POV:

Suddenly Yongguk kiss you on the lips passionately. After a minutes you just stay quiet, but Yongguk still explore your lips and you can not resist anymore and kiss him back. You know that he is in pain, but he still kissing you deeply. You shed a tears because your heart is win than your brain, again.

He break the kiss gently, and caress your cheek that wet with tears.

"Please don't cry anymore, I makes you so much in pain"

"No, its just me who didn't know my place"

"Don't say anything"

He kissed you again lovingly and you kissed him back.