Chapter 22

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

No one's POV:

Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock!!!

Yongguk comes to your house with hurry, he felt sorry after that incident, he didn't understand how you feel.

Myungsoo open the door instead of you.

"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo push Yongguk and close the door.

You didn't hear he comes, because you're in the middle of shower, still crying, thinking that your relationship with Yongguk have to put to an end.

"I want to meet ~~~~~~, please let me meet her"

"You don't deserve to meet her, she much better without you"

"I know this is all my fault, but I need to ask her to forgive me. Please Myungsoo, I need to see her"

He such a desperate and didn't seem to see Myungsoo infront of him.

"Sorry, but I need to see her now"

Yongguk push Myungsoo so he can go through and see you. But Myungsoo seem determined too, he didn't want Yongguk to hurt and make you cry again because of him. He clenched his fist, grabs Yongguk and punch him hardly enough on the face. Yongguk unsteady and fall, but he just doesn't seem to feel hurt at all, he stand again, his eyes just focus to your house, hope that you will be there, waiting for him. Myungsoo punch him again and again, but he still stand eventhough unsteady and try to go to you.

"You don't deserve her at all, how can you make her cry and even you're angry with her? Don't you think about her feelings? How come she have to hear bad comments from your fans and you didn't deny it at all? She just an innocent girl, she didn't have any friends to lean on, and now you ruin her life? How can I let you to meet her now? HUH?!!"

Myungsoo get angry with Yongguk, but honestly he angry with himself, he failed to protect you, he failed to make you happy, and he regret to let Yongguk come into your life.

Yongguk shed tears, Myungsoo words makes him more realized that he hurt you so much, he feel guilty. He just sit in there blankly, his face bleeding and bruised.

"I know, I know I hurt her, so please, please let me see her. I can't leave her like this" Yongguk plead.

Myungsoo knows clearly that Yongguk is in difficult situation. He knows that Yongguk is really care for you and love you so much, but in the other side Yongguk also have a burden to bear as a leader of idol group. But your tears is the one and only reason why Myungsoo didn't allow himself to let Yongguk meet you again, EVER.

Reality didn't seem to take Myungsoo side, just after he sit along with Yongguk and ask him to just go, you open the door.

"Oppa.. where are.. you?"

You came in the sight and saw them on the ground, sit silently.