Chapter 10

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

You got home and myungsoo still in there, he leaned on the wall of your house while kicking the gravel.

“Oppa...”

“~~~~~~ah, why you so long? Is that far enough?!”

“Sorry oppa for make you wait”

“Gweanchana, what’s the matter you want to talk about huh?”

“We can talk in the house”

 

 

You just showering a bit and change clothes while myungsoo cook the dinner for you.

“Oppa.. you don’t have to, i can cook myself and i didn’t want to owe you” you joked with him

“No, it’s just my treat for you”

“Ooww.. can’t that be regularly oppa?”

“Tsk.. how dare you to asked me since you already have a boyfriend”

After myungsoo said that, there’s only a long silence _________

 

“Oppa, are you mad at me?”

“Why i have to mad at you huh? Is there anything wrong that you did?” he smiled but you know there a sadness in his eyes.

“Oppa, i really sorry that i didn’t tell you about all of this, and this is just too sudden, i...”

“Gweanchana, as long as this is your decision, it’s alright. I just worried about you. Did you know that he is a leader of B.A.P? some of the boyband that really popular now?”

“I know”

“Are you not afraid? I just worried if you’ll hurt, sorry if i interupt your feelings”

“Aniya oppa.. that’s what i think first. But.. he make me belive that ia can trust him and he wouldn’t hurt me”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Not 100% sure, but.. i’ll try to trust him”

“Since this is your decision, i supported you but.. if he hurt your feelings though it just a little, i never never forgive him, understand?!”

“Ne~ Oppa” you give him a pecked on his cheek.

 

During that brief conversation that you had with myungsoo, there is another person who heard that, and the person is Bang Yong Guk. You didn’t locked your front door, so he can just go inside and he decided to eavesdrop your conversation with myungsoo.  Hearing your answer made he smiled and he felt so relieved knowing that you trust him. But, beside that, he also realized that your relationship with myungsoo is deeper that he thought, and he knows that you can’t leave him, he thinks that will be a little hard for both of you, since he is a jealousy person.

 

You finally realized that there is another person in the house, and you feel a little scared of that.

“Who’s in there?”

“What wrong?”

“Oppa.. i think, there’s a person in there. And.. i forgot to locked the door, is that a robber?”

“No.. it’s just me!”

You and myungsoo both give him a shocked face.

“YA! What’s wrong with that face? Hello..I’m not a ghost, and is that wrong if i come to my girlfriend house?”

“YA!! Yongguk-ssi!”

“Waee??”

You gave him a glare.

“I think i know why you two become a couple” myungsoo chuckled a bit

“Oppa~ what is that means huh?”

“YA! Why you just called him oppa! You have to call me oppa too”

“Don’t shout at me! And i never called you oppa, yongguk-ssi”

“Hahahahaha” Myungsoo laughing hard at Yongguk face.

“Aishh you two!”
 

 

Myungsoo thinks that he should give up on you. Looking at your happy face when you see that annoying-guy Bang Yong Guk makes him realized that maybe you really not his destiny like he always thinks all this time. Eventough there is a scar in his heart, but he still trying to smiled for you. This is the best for you.

 

You three just sit and chit chat in the kitchen while eating the dinner since you didn’t have a TV to watched.

“How can you eat three bowl of rice already? Are you insane?!”

“This is because of you! I got fired from my jobs, for all day i try to look for another job and forget to have lunch, so i’m starving now! Oppa~ i want another bowl”

“But you do not lose your delivering pizza job” myungsoo said while he hand you the fourth bowl

“Thank’s oppa.. but, it’s not enough, i have to get another job quickly”

“Is that a very urgent matter?” Yongguk asked you since he didn’t understand why you have to suffered like this

“Yes it is! And do not interfere with my bussiness again”

“I can double your salary”

“Aniya oppa.. it’s not fair”

“Hm.. i have a better option!”

“What is that?!” you and myungsoo give yongguk a curious gaze.

“You can work at my place, since there is no one who take care of me, how is it?” he smirk at you


You just thinking for awhile when myungsoo said HELL NO and disagree with his option

“~~~~~~ah, you can’t  take that job. I think he has already have an evil plan for you!”

“I just trying to help you” yongguk give you and myungsoo a fake smile on his face.

“How much did you offer?”

“As much as you want honey!”

“YA!! ~~~~~~, how can you! Yongguk-ssi, if you try to seduce ~~~~~~ , there is NO MERCY for you”

“Oppa!! How can you think like that?”

Yongguk just smiled as wide as he could.

 

 

How is it? hope you like it ^^~