Chapter 14

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

You just arrived at yongguk’s house as usual. While you knocked the door, you sing the b.a.p song-Power- and waited for the-late-wake-up-Yongguk. You just keep singing and doesn’t realized that the door already slung open.

“WOW!! You already wake up, this is not...like...usual” your mouth wide open. There is no Bang Yong Guk in there. Just another man who skinnier than yongguk and has a really really nice expression which means he so handsome J.

“Morning! Sorry for make you dissapointed! Hyung still in his bed”

“O..O..Oke.. I think.. I should..go. Tell him that...i’ll come another time”

The person infront of you just smiled warmthly hearing your stutter, not like yongguk that realy hate that.

“Why you have to go? You don’t have to clean this house, huh?”

“Ah.. right!”

“Did you forget the reason why you came to this house? Or.. maybe there is another reason huh?” he gave you suspicious look and chuckled.

“Don’t worry.. I dont bite” he smiled at you and you can’t help to smiled back at him

“~~~~~~ah... Is that you? Come in!! Just ignore him”

“There you go! Come in.. “

“Ah.. I’m forgot! Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Jung Daehyun imnida!” he hold out his hand and grab yours, you gasped because it’s too sudden

“You’re cute! Like hyung said.. Quickly come in!”

“Ah.. Ah..Ne.. Kamsahamnida”

 

Your’s POV:                                    

Why i have to said thank you to him? and what’s wrong with my mouth? Why i always stuttered? Aiisshhh

Who is he? Jung Daehyun? My favourites one? Is he always handsome like that? His smile.. *Q*

*You just felt how gracious the fangirling thing is ^^*

Aaahhh what should i do? What i have to cook for today? Is he stayed?!

“YA!! I called your name for hundred of times. Why you look so happy? You just smile like crazy person now”

“Yongguk-ssi~ Is he one of your member? Is he stayed for all day?”

*You gave yongguk so widely smiley and your eyes sparkling not as usual and that is makes you more adorable than ever*

“OH S**T THIS ISN’T HAPPENING!! I KNOW I’M WRONG THAT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO COME TO MY HOUSE JUNG DAEHYUN!!”

*You heared daehyun chuckling in living room*

“YOU!! SHOULDN’T  LOOK AT HIS FACE! HE IS MOOREE DANGEROUS THAN YOU THINK!”

“Oh..  wae?? Is he more dangerous than a T-Rex?!” you smiled and bit your lip looking at his jealousy expression.

Oh come on Bang Yong Guk, i just love you!

Not just you who can teasing now, me too :P

 

No one’s POV:

“How dare you to teased me! You’ll get your punishment right away”

Before you realized, he already give you a kiss. Not a pecked like always but more deeply til you out of your breath. After few seconds he broke off the kiss slowly and give you sweetly pecked.

You can’t say anything or do anything. You just stood up like statue and burning, embarrassed.

“Hey.. are you okay? How was that?” he smirked

You just can’t think and run towards bathroom and locked the door

“~~~~~~ah.. why you run from me?”

You didn’t answer and just keep silence like forever

“~~~~~~~ah.. open the door now, okay?! I promise i wouldn't do that if you didn't want to either. Please come out!”

“-----------------------------------------“

“~~~~~~~ah... why you didn’t answer me? Are you angry at me? Please.. can you come out and talked to me?”

“Hyung, can I speak with her?!”

“What do you mean?? Don’t speak anything that could make her angrier to me”

“Araseo.. I’m not senseless like you!”

“~~~~~~~ah.. I know what you feel. He just a senseless hyung that falling in love with you, please come out! I’ll be out for awhile and give you two space. Just come out, don’t make this person crazier than now” he laughing

“YA!! Why you speak like that huh?”

“You absolutely shouldn’t do that hyung, you know?!”

“What? Kiss her? Why?? She’s my girl!”

“Because I’m here. She’s just too shy, i think. So, don’t worry.. she’ll come out when she felt better”

“Are you sure?”

“Hm.. and you seemed so pathethic hyung!! I’m going for walk”

“YA! How dare you!!”

*Oke.. i think i have to give her space now* and yongguk decided to make breakfast for you.

 

Your’s POV:

Why my all over body is trembling? Aahhh yongguk you make me turned into like this!

Why he has to kiss me when there is another person in this house, it’s so embarrasing.. *O*

And not romantic at all!!

Thanks to Daehyun who doesn’t seems bothered with that incident

But.. honestly, i liked it and feel sorry for him too because i didn’t reply his kissing.

Aaahhh Ottokhae?? And why i have to run? I don’t have a face to come out now!!

“~~~~~~ah.. Come out quickly.. i already make breakfast for us”

Why he have to make breakfast to me? It’s my job. Aaahh.. what should i say??

“Quickly.. it’s getting cold!”

“Araseo..”

 

No one’s POV:

You come out and find yongguk at kitchen. He still wearing an apron, and that makes you smiled a bit.

“Why? Is that anything wrong in my face? Quickly eat this before it’s getting cold”

Yongguk didn’t mention anything about the incident before and that makes you feel relieved.

“Ramen?? For breakfast? You seems like Jung Hyung Don oppa.. hihi”

“Whatever. Come!”

You just keep silence and yongguk don’t have any idea to break that silence too.

“Hm... I’m sorry”

“Huh? Sorry for what? Is that anything you did wrong?” he gave you a cute smile with his visible gum , you can’t help to giggled

“I’m sorry for.. the incident before. I shouldn’t have run, i just...”

“I understand.. I’m sorry for make you uncomfortable. But.. it’s that alright?!”

“What?”

“My kiss!”

“How can you asked that to me!” you burning AGAIN

“You should go to the hospital”

“Wae?” you check your forehead

“I think you have fever today!” he smirked

“Aiisshh there-is-the-person-who-like-teasing-so-much!!”

“That’s me! Hehe. And.. i want to tell you something” You tilted your head

“After this there's just no Jung Daehyun, but the others will come too... tonight”

“BWOH??!!!”

Yongguk chuckled,  leave you in your shocked and pecked your cheeks

“Quickly.. change! We run out of ingredients”

“What do you mean? Is your member will come here?”

“YES!!”

“Oh S**T!! What will happen to me?! NOOOOO!!!”

 

 

Sorry for the short part of Daehyun, but there will be the other member of B.A.P, wait for the next chapter right! ^^