Chapter 8

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

"Why.. How.. We.. Can.. Sleep.. Together??!!"

He just give you a wide very wide smile without answering your question.

"What's with that attitude?? I have to take a breath, ~~~~~ah think, what happen last night?!"

Looking at you freaked out face, yongguk much moorree like you, he thinks you're so cute.

 

Flashback:

.................

"I think i just gonna...  Aisshh what's exactly happen with your brain Bang Yong Guk? Why you can't let me go? And more stupid than that, why your fever seems not going down forever too?!"

"I also do not have any idea why i act like this. Maybe i already attracted to you, i feel not lonely anymore knowing there’s you beside me, and maybe that's why my fever do not want to go down either because of that, seriously.. can't you stay?".

“What is that means? Honestly, i still don’t understand why you doing this. You just in your holiday and you felt alone. Suddenly.. i came here and  i have no choice but to accompany you. That’s all, but... why you’re forcing me to stay till now? And why you interfering my bussiness?”

“I’m not forcing you! I asked you..”

“What the difference about that huh?! Please, seriously!”

“I'm just doing what my heart tells me to do, i feel so comfort besides you. I don’t want you to leave, do you want to leave?”

“............”

“~~~~~~ah, answer me! I don’t want to force you”

“I... I’m... I’m afraid”

“What makes you afraid? Are you afraid of me? The handsome man in the world? ;D ”

You smiled a bit.

“I’m afraid with my feelings. At first, i don’t like you. But...”

“But now.. you like me, right?! Who’s in this world can resist my looks and my great body huh?!”

You pouting.. He chuckled a bit and smoothed your bangs.

“Sorry.. i’m not a man who can be serious all the time. For now, i’m sure with my feeling, so do you. Two people like each other, it supposed to be together, am i wrong?”

“But.. “

‘“Why we can’t just enjoy this time? I promised you, i’m not gonna hurt you. Can’t you belive me?”

“I’ll try..”

“Araseo.. Now, finished with all this cheesy things, you have to take shower, change your clothes,  and cooks the dinner”

“WHAT?! Am i your servant?”

“Just do what i say.. Okay?!”

“Aiisshh.. Okay”

“That’s my girl!”

“Who said i’m your girl huh?! Mehrong~ :p”  And you ran into his bathroom.

And that's how you two spent the night.

 

“Hey.. are you remember now? My girl... “ He gave you a wink.

“Yaikkss, i hate your winks.. But, why you always take me to your bed?”

“So, i have to put you on the couch huh?”

“No.. I sleep on your bed and you can sleep on the couch” you gave him a wide smile.

“Never!!”

“Oh!” You just remember something and checked his forehead.

“I think your fever is cooling down, i can go home now”

“YA!! Why you always want to go home? You can stay here and.. ehm, take care of me”

“Hahahaha are you a baby? I should go home, i have to change”

“You can have my clothes, with that you look ier” and he looking all over your body

“O ow.. i think i know what you have to change” he smirk as always

“YA!! How ert you are!! I leave!”

“Wait. Are you gonna comeback? I think, i still have a fever”

“Aiisshhh you big baby... I’ll think about it”

“I’LL WAIT”

 

Finally, both of you have admitted your true feelings. Is this the right path for you to take? Like Yongguk said, we just have to enjoy this time, and you agree with him. There is no wrong or right but your happiness and your sadness. If you didn’t take this chance, maybe it will be your regrets.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update and thanks for your patience. I’m working the next chapter now ^^!

Btw, i put the title of BAP song in this chapter, do you realize?! I really like that song XD