Chapter 13

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

Today is your six days working in yongguk house and your six days as his girlfriend too ^^

Your day is more colorful than usual since you know Yongguk and have him besides you. Eventhough you still have jobs (your jobs as yongguk’s maid :p and delivering pizza at myungsoo) that make you tired all day but ‘he’ always there to make you smile.

You still working as pizza deliver in myungsoo place at night but now ‘he’ always accompany you doing the delivery, he worried about you and feel insecure if there are any guy like him who ordering pizza in late of night and likes you somewhere, so he drive you to every customers that you had.

Myungsoo feel frustrated because of him.  He already has given up on you but there is still some feelings towards you, seeing him always beside you anytime and anywhere makes him more jealous, so myungsoo always pick something up that can make yongguk upset.

Actually, saw them bickering, you feel that they could be the best friend ever J.

 

“~~~~~~~ah, can you come now? Jinki can’t work today so may you take his shift for now?”

“Araseo oppa! I’ll come” you got the phone off

“Is that myungsoo?”

“Hm.. why?” you take your apron off and prepared to go

“This is for your dinner, you can put that on microwave if that turn cold. I have to go now, myungsoo oppa needs me” his eyes look like want to popped out

“WHY HE NEEDS YOU? TODAY IS NOT YOUR SHIFT!!”

You already covering your ears because you know that he always like this if something happen with you and myungsoo, he such a jealousy dino for you.

“He just needs me because jinki can’t work today, so i have to take his shift”

“How dare he makes my girl work all weeks for him! I know there is something up with him, you shouldn’t go!”

“I have to go and don’t say about my girl anymore because i’m not!” you stuck your tongue out and run towards the door, but unfortunately he grabed you before you can touch the the handles and pulled your waist.

“Yes you are!” he pecked your lips and smirk at you

You can’t move and your heart stopped beating for awhile. Your face and ears reddened and burning. This is not your first kissed with him because he always like pecking your lips and makes you shy like he expected.

“Now, that’s my girl! Go and i’ll pick you up!”

“Don’t ever do that again or i’ll be dead before your eyes!!” you leave him behind still with your blushing face.

“You could die in my arms  ~~~~~~ah ^^!!”

 

Yongguk’s POV:

How luckily that i had her as my girl. I never want to lose her so i have to change quickly and prepared for her birthday.

*Today is your birthday and you don’t remember that as always, because you don’t have  time to think about something like birthday party and bla bla bla*

I wondered why that myungsoo guy wants her to take jinki’s shift, there is still some worker besides ~~~~~~ to take that shift.

Oh crap!! He wants to celebrating ~~~~~~’s birthday. S**T !! S**T!! Why i can’t think before?! He always beside her all the time so he absolutely wants to celebrate her birthday too now.

OH HELL NOOO!! She have to spent her birthday with me this year!

I have to pick her up, but.. how can i prepared for her surprise?!

 Aiisshh i don’t know! I have to go now!!

 

No one’s POV:

Less than 20 minutes you just arrived at myungsoo place, Yongguk already come to pick you up

“YA!! I don’t even take any order now, how can you pick me up!”

“I don’t care! Quickly.. I don’t have enough time and i need you to accompany me NOW!” he insited

“Yongguk-ssi.. i can’t! I have to work for now. I promise, i will accompany you but not now, oppa really really needs me”

“Where is he?”

“Sssstttt.. you can’t act like that! Please... grown up!”

“Oh.. now i’m childish huh?! Why you always take his sides?”

“That’s..”

“Yongguk-ssi, i really need ~~~~~~ to help me now, please understand that!” Myungsoo step out and help you explained to yongguk

*Don’t ever think to take my ~~~~~~ in her birthday! You can have her as your girlfriend but not today. I’m his Oppa!* there’s some evil smile in myungsoo face and yongguk saw that.

*How dare you Myungsoo! You want to take ~~~~~~~ from me! That won’t be happening!!* Yongguk glared at myungsoo.

You can feel how intense the situation, so you try to cooling down a bit

“You can pick me up at 8. That is sungjae shift, so i can leave at 8, right oppa?!”

“Ah.. Eh.. Ya..”

“Okay, i’ll pick you up at 7!”

“EIGHT!!”

“Okay Okay.. don’t shout at me!”

 

You do not understand why he's so childish today. But you feel a bit sorry that you hurt his feelings. You don’t mean what you said before, you just do not want to dissapointing myungsoo because he really needs your help today.

During work you can’t help to always see the clock. You worried about yongguk all the time, you don’t even care with your injury hands because you take out the hot pan without gloves from the oven, you feel so distracted.

Myungsoo watched your careless motion. He know that you thinking about ‘HIM’, but he wants to celebrate your birthday with you, just two of you like always.

*Am I too egoistic?*

 

The time flew quickly. It’s 7pm and yongguk already come to pick you up.

Myungsoo hasn't had his time to say happy birthday to you because there are many customers whose ordered pizzas. Actually, he already booking a restaurant and prepared some events for you but he thinks that he’ll eat alone then.

“Oppa.. I’m really really sorry because i ruin everything today. Sorry oppa!”

“It’s okay. But.. can’t you stay?!”

“HUH?!”

Suddenly there’s a voice...

“NOONA!! SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA!!” Sungjae gave you a pecked on your cheeks.

“Hope your boyfriend not too protective anymore.. hehe” he left you in your shocked

Yongguk perked his ears when sungjae gave you a happy birthday word that should be a surprise for you and rushly come towards you.

“Ohh.. it’s my birthday already?! Is that the reason why you two want to spent the day with me?” you looking suspicious toward them

“Aiisshh that sungjae! It supposed to be a surprise for you since you do not ever remember your birthday” Myungsoo flicked your forehead

“Oww.. oppa! It’s hurt”

“What happen with your hands?” Yongguk examined your bandaged hand carefully.

“Ah.. Nothing.”

“MYUNGSOO!! How can you let this happen huh?!”

“IT”S BECAUSE OF YOU! She is so distracted today and there in no other reason EXCEPT YOU!!”

“HOW CAN YOU BLAME ME!!”

“SO.. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!”

“YA!!! WHAT HAPPEN WITH YOU TWO?! WHY YOU ALWAYS PICK A FIGHT??” You trying to stop them.

“THAT’S HE...!!”

“STOP! I’m a birthday girl now, so don’t ruin my day! And.. where is my presents then?!”

“I already booked a restaurant!” Myungsoo and Yongguk answering at the same time

“Oh HELL NO.. Don’t say..”

“Hahahaha what kind of restaurant then?” you laughing

“La Pasta!!” they aswered at the same time again.

You can’t help to laughing sooo hard. They have an EXACTLY SURPRISE for you, in the SAME RESTAURANT too. That’s so coincidence. But you feel really really happy.

That night the three of you have a happy dinner in La Pasta restaurant, with 2 birthday cakes that makes your heart warm.

 

This is from Myungsoo because he knows that you love the-many-cream-cakes so much

http://birthdaycaketoppersonline.info/files/2012/07/e4462_Birthday_Cakes_5086004910_950760c05b.jpg

http://birthdaycaketoppersonline.info/files/2012/07/e4462_Birthday_Cakes_5086004910_950760c05b.jpg

And this is from yongguk because you didn’t like sushi

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Fzq94YVbHHM/S8YUo1DEVjI/AAAAAAAAumc/umVtVkgxgpM/s1600/beautiful_birthday_cakes_20.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Fzq94YVbHHM/S8YUo1DEVjI/AAAAAAAAumc/umVtVkgxgpM/s1600/beautiful_birthday_cakes_20.jpg

 

“Aaawww the cakes soo beautiful! But.. i don’t like sushi”

“I know, but i want to give you sushi that has a different and great taste like.. like...”

“Like cakes” you giggling and gave them a sincere gaze

You have the two person that really cared and loves you so much in the world. You have two oppas that you can always lean on. You feel that this year is the best year ever since you was born and you don’t want to lose both of them.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update ^^!

Hope you enjoy this chapter, i’ll add new character for the next chapter, i give you a sign!

He is one of the main vocalist in B.A.P ;)..  

Kidaryoo~  ^^~