Chapter 1

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

Your's POV:

Today is the hardest day i ever trough. This morning i met a grandfather who splashed me with cold water when i delivering the milk, he thinks i wanna stole his flower pot while i just smelling his beautiful flower, hugh such a terrible morning. And in restaurant i make many mistake too, not just splash a cup of water on my manager's shirt but my hands are always slipped when i wash dishes too, so there's some broken plate in trash bin. I hope tonight will not be any disastrous things happen again.

 

No one's POV:

"~~~~~ this is the last order you have to deliver tonight, after that you can go home and sleep thight. ~~~~~ah it's getting dangerous out there, can't you change your shift to afternoon instead?! I'm worried about you" there's again my-too-much-worried-but-cared-boss, Kim Myungsoo..

"I already said to you, i can't change my shift. Araseo, after delivering this last pizza i'll going home, do not worry about me again, i can take care of myself, Annyeong oppa.."

"Aish, that girl never hear me!"

 

Kim Myungsoo is your neighbourhood, he's like your oppa that always take care of you. Knows you are orphan now, his protection getting strict at you.

You drive your motorcycle while mumbling B.A.P's song. You just love them so much especially Jung Daehyun, but your work always comes first, so you can't act like fangirling thing and others. Listen their music is like your habit to relieve stress.

 

"Oh, i just pass the adress, ugh i have to take U turn"

Finally, after 35minutes you just arrived at the exact address myungsoo gave you.

"I late for 5 minutes, hope they wouldn't angry" .

You rang the bell and no one open the door for awhlie, you hesitate a bit whether to stay or leave because your eyes is getting sleepy, but then.. You heard a-husky-deep-voice from inside.

"Who??"

"I come for delivering pizza, is this ---------?" you tell the complete address and apologizing for being late.

"Araseo araseo, stop blubbering, just come inside"

"Ne~~"

 

When you open that door, there is a guy in his topless and just wearing a towel to cover up his 'below' , he's rubbing his hair in front of the mirror, just look at you,people can tell that you dozing and craving to hug this y man infront of you.

 

 

*Is he Bang Yongguk?* your cheeks already like reeeddd apple