Chapter 20

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

No one's POV :

"What is she doing? Why she is hugging in public? and.. when she is with me.." Yongguk feels so upset. Looking at you hugging with other men is really make him jealous. He even couldn't think that you can do that to him.

"Hyung, where is ~~~~~~ noona? i can't find her anywhere. Hyung! what happened with you? why you look so upset?"

"Wait here junhong ah." 

"What happened with hyung? he is really scary, o.. where he is going? that is ~~~~~~~ noona."

After awhile, junhong just realize what is really happened.

"OH !! Yongguk hyung is angry, i have to tell hyungdeul"

Yongguk walked towards you and Myungsoo. He pulled your shoulder roughly and release Myungsoo's hug.

"YA!! HOW CAN YOU PULLED HER LIKE THAT!! ~~~~~~~~ah, gweanchana?"

Yongguk didn't pay attention to Myungsoo, he held your shoulder and shout at you.

"ARE YOU HAVE FUN?!"

"A... Yong.. Yongguk s.. ssi?? W.. Why?"

"WHAT?!!"

"DON'T TOUCH HER! YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT AT ALL!" Myungsoo takes your wrist and pulled you to his side.

"OH.. DO YOU HAVE A RIGHT! HUH?!"

"O..Op.. Oppa.. Please stop! There are people staring at us"

Not too long Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo come.

"Hyung! there's many people in here, please calm down".

"Youngjae is right Yongguk ah, we can't do this in here, you know that" Himchan tried to talk with Yongguk.

You realize that people start to gathered, they want to know what happened and its really not good to BAP. You feel really sorry to them and blame yourself.

"Mianhaeyo,, its my fault. Jeongmal mianhaeyo i ruin your vacations. Youngjae ssi is right, its not good for you guys. I'm really really sorry. Oppa~ ka! We have to go"

"But.. ~~~~~~ ah you have to tell him!"

"Aniya oppa, bballi"

You take myungsoo hand and drag him with you. Yongguk just stare at your leaving and clenched his fistThe rest of BAP ask for forgiveness to the people for make such a scene and tell them that that is just a missunderstanding.

 

 

IN ~~~~~~~~~~'S HOUSE

"Oppa!! Why you have to do that? Can't you see they are celebrities and there are so many people can talking or gossiping about them! You can't do that oppa.. What if their reputation will get bad because of that?"

"~~~~~~~~~ah, how can you said that to me?"

"Oppa..that's not what i mean, i just.. i know you don't want to see me hurt, but.. it is not his fault, its mine"

"~~~~~~~~~ah.. you can't blame yourself like this. This is really not your fault, its him! If he want to be your boyfriend, he have to take your side and never make you crying"

"HOW CAN I SAY THIS IS HIS FAULT OPPA, ITS ME WHO NOT KNOW ABOUT MY PLACE, HOW CAN I LIKE HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE! I.. Am I so ungrateful oppa? Oppa.. oppa.. na eoddokhae?" you crying so hard and Myungsoo hug you thightly, stay by your side while he your back and listen to you. Seeing you like this make Myungsoo really sad, he felt failed to make you happy.

You feels so hurt, not just because you feel guilty to yongguk but you know yourself that this relationship will not going anywhere. Thinking about your day without Yongguk anymore make you feel more sad.

After awhile you stop crying and feel much better.

"Here, drink this! you'll be dehydrated because you shed gallon of tears" Myungsoo smile and try to cheer you up.

"Oppa.. gomawo~"

"What for? you're my dongsaeng, this is oppa's duty to take care of you. What will you do now?"

"I dont know, i think i can't go to his house anymore after this, but..."

"Its okay, you still have a job, i'm not fire you, remember? :), you can come to my place anytime, or i can sleep in here instead to make you feel better"

"Gweanchanha oppa, next week i'll return to school and i'll really busy"

"Araseo~ dont cry anymore, right?! you always have me ~~~~~~ah"

"I know, gomawo oppa for always stay by my side."

"Aigoo.. ne dongsaeng.. you've grown up already!" 

For the rest of day, Myungsoo keep you accompany, he cook for you and help you tidying your place. It really help you to forget what happened today.

 

 

How about this short update?

I love to adding Myungsoo in here ><, what happened to Yongguk after ~~~~~~~ leave him with Myungsoo?

PLEASE GIVE ME COMMENT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINKING GUYS ^^