Chapter 3

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

Your’s POV:

What’s wrong with this guy? What’s in his mind clearly? I just curious. He is a celebrity right? He should keep his good image he had, if he like this i’ll break him down. But.. What will happen to me next? I can’t crying over this, but surely this is getting scary.. Kyaaaa.. Myungsoo oppa save me~~

 

“YA!! Gets me down! Why you doing this to me? Are you not scared? It can ruin your image! I’ll tell everything to repporter and your carrier will go down, gets me down now, you know!!”

 

No one’s POV:

Yongguk gets you down on his bed, and honestly it’s hard enough, you feel a little bit dizzy for awhile.

He pinned you down under his body.

 

“Can’t you keep silent?! It’s getting irritated, you know?!”

“Wh.. Wh.. What will you wanna do?”

“You stattered again, huh. If you wanna save, don’t act reckless, wait here and do not move, even you are trying to move i still can catch you ha!”

 

You surely 100% saw his smirk on his face. He left you in his bedroom while he towards another room seems like a bathroom. Without you realize, you do what his asked. You can’t run, you can’t move even to move your finger slightly. His voice intimidates you, but honestly... deep inside your heart, you liked it, your heads keep repeating his words, you smiled a bit.

 

Not too long he comeback with a basin filled water in his hand.

“Here’s, is that warm enough for you?!”

You don’t know what to do, just put your both hands in that basin.

“AAWWW!” *It’s hot pabo~~* You cursing in your heart.

“Sorry, i don’t know if these too hot” he start blowing an air to your hands

“Gweanchana? I think i have too add more cold water, wait here!”

 

He comeback again from bathroom and give you a warm towel while he put your foot in his lap and massaging your pain toes.

“Press this on your red forehead and you’ll feel better”

 

“You said you tired huh? It means you have nothing to do after this, you can accompany me tonight”

“Huh?”

“Aisshh this girl!”

 

He dragged you to the living room.

“Sit and eat that pizza! I’ll take some drinks in kitchen”

 

Yongguk’s POV:

How can she be a cutest girl i’ve ever met?! But i hate when she stuttered. Since my members gone to their family i have nothing to do with, but i think i found another toy to play with now. This is my holiday, so i’ve to enjoy it, right?!.. Hehehe *with his smirks that never leave his face*