Chapter 18

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

It has been two days since the members of B.A.P staying in Yongguk's apartment and you have to stayed in his place to cooking, cleaning house, and waking them up. Though you feel so tired, but soo grateful too for this moment in your life. Know Yongguk for the first time is something really incridible.

"How can you so adorable guys, love you all, hehe" said you as pick their clothes on the floor.

"Because you are adorable too noona!" said Jongup with his closed eyes.

"Oh my god! YA... you frightened me Jongupie~ Balli ireona, quickly wake up and take a shower before your hyungs take it over" 

"Araseo~ cup!" Jongup give you a morning kiss on your cheek.

You just stand there and don't know what to do

*What did Jongup do just now? he.. he.. kiss me?*

Suddenly there's a person back hugging you

"Yongguk-ssi..."

"I'm not :)"

"Hah!! Wh.. What.. What are you doing daehyun-ssi?"

"Gweanchana ~~~~~~~-ssi! We just do this if we feel comfort with people, so.. be comfort"

"But.. I.. I..."

"It's okay.. you'll need time" daehyun give you a wide smile

___________

 

YOUR'S POV:

"Noona.. when my breakfast ready??"

"Wait.. just a minute!"

"Do you need help?"

"Oo.. Himchan-ssi, gweanchana! i just have to take this to dinner room"

"Here.. i help you!" he winked at you

"Th.. Thank you.." 

Why they do that? i'm feel no comfortable at all. What happened if Yongguk know about all of this?

Why i feel sorry for him? T^T

CUP!! _________

"Why you so frightened ~~~~~~~ya.. I just did what i always do, why you so confused huh?"

"A.. Ah.. Yongguk-ssi, i'm.. i'm feel"

"What?"

Ottokhae? What have I tell to him? What if he angry? What happened with their members if I told him?

"Hey.. Hey.. why you look so sad?"

Yongguk-ssi.. I like you soo much, I can't tell you what happened before, I'm sorry...

"Hey.. why you suddenly hugged me? and.. why are you crying? Are you sick?"

"No.. just give me a minute, I just feel so grateful"

"O.. Okay.. Ssshhhh.. stop crying, i'm here, don't be so sad again huh? i'm feel grateful too, meet you at first sight!" 

He comforting me, I'm soo grateful, I never felt like this before. 

Am I too much? Why I feel so weird between the members?

I just have to be to used, right? but... can i??

 

-----------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV:

"Hyung.. how about we go to amusement park? next week our school is starting, noona too~", Zelo said

"Oh.. it means next week ~~~~~~~~ will no longer with us?"

"She still with me!" Yongguk said as he hugged you tight

"Hh.. I can't be in here like now, i'll be busy with my school Yongguk-ssi"

"That can't be, i'll not pay your salary if you leave me" he pouting at you

"YAACCKK!! Stop acting like that hyung, she'll not like you if you do that"

"Yoo Youngjae! Stop! I'm not listening you! but.. i'll listening zelo, tomorrow we'll go to amusement park!"

"Yeeaahhh.. noona!! we'll go amusement park tomorrow!!" Zelo hugged you and kissed your cheek

You're so shocked and looked at Yongguk's expression, but.. nothing change!

*Is he not surprised with Zelo's act toward me? Why he...*

"Yess.. thankyou ~~~~~~~~ssi, we can go to play!" Himchan kissed your hand like princess

And Youngjae give you a wink.

*That can't be.. why he's not upset? is daehyun right? are they really comfortable with me? But.. why he just stand like that and do nothing?*

"Okay.. now we prepare for tomorrow! noona, you can make delicious sandwiches right?"

"A..Ah... ne~!'

 

You still confused with Yongguk. If you with Myungsoo oppa, he'll be really upset, why he do nothing now?

Is he didn't jealous with ? is he really okay with all of this?

 

 

Sorry for makes you all waiting, hope you like this story ^^