Chapter 4

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

No one’s POV:

He gets you hot chocolate and for himself is cola.

“Here drinks, be careful..  it’s hot”

“Thanks. Ee.. eeh.. wh.. why you drink cola in the middle of night? I.. i think hot choccolate is better, do you want this?”

“Huh you and your stutter. I make that for you, just drink, or you want to drink my cola?”

“N.. No.. i just not.. thirsty. Em.. can you explain to me? Why are you doing all of this? I think, i should take my money and go home”

“Aiisshh are you deaf?! I said you’ll accompany me tonight, eat this”.

 

He gave you a slice of pizza

“Say aaa...”

You don’t know why but you follow him to open your mouth.

“Aigoo nice girl, here’s your hot chocolate”.

 

Your’s POV:

Wait.. are you kidding me? Is he playing with me? Oh no no no.. ~~~~~ pabo. How can you play along with him? You tired and want to go home soon, showering and laid in your bed, starting your activity in the morning. I have to finish this thing.

 

“STOP!! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS TO ME? YOU THINK I’M AN EASY GIRL HUH?! I’LL LEAVE”

“Oh oh.. i’ll deaf soon. Oke oke i explain to you. Now is my holiday, like you see.. there’s no one of my member in here, i just want you to accompany me tonight. And... since you already saw my body, i think i have a right not to let you escape”

 

Oh no.. he’s getting closer. I’m at the end of the sofa and.. BRUUKK, fool me. I just fall down in my and it’s hurt.. T^T

 

“Aigoo why you always hurt yourself huh?”

Oh oh, he is on top of me, i can’t think straight, what should i do?? Ottokhae?

“How old are you little girl?”

“I..I 18th years old, why?”

“I think we have to talk about ourself, do you want to accompany me? You’ll unharm, i promise! Pleeaassee... “

Ohh damn, why he so hot? His body is soo closed to me.. And i just realized HE HASN’T WEAR HIS SHIRT!! WHY I JUST REALIZED NOW??

“KYAAA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY YOU NOT DRESS YET?”

“AARRGGHH WHY YOU HAVE TO SCREAM HUH? ARASEO! I’ll change but you have promised that you’ll stay”

“Ahhh... I think i don’t have any choice at all, right?!”

“Good girl.. wait me”

OMO.. is he just winked to you? Huh.. what is in his mind? But.. in his holiday, there’s no one that can accompanying him. I think, i’ll just pass this time since i’m so tired to death.

 

Finally, you decided to slept over in Yongguk’s apartment, honestly.. you don’t have a choice. You showering and wear his hoodie, it’s not comfortable enough since his hoodie soo huge for your small body, but it makes you warm. After that, you sit beside him in the living room and watch war movie together, you are have same hobby, you like to chit chat with him. He asked about your past, how you became an orphan, how’s your live now, what’s your likes and bla bla bla. You don’t know why you can be so opened with him, you just feel very secured with him. He is not as bad as you think at first.  

 

“So.. you don’t have time to do fangirling thing huh?”

“Hm..” your eyes getting sleepy since now is 3AM, without your realized, your head is banging forward and backward because of that. And Yongguk put your head in his shoulder with a big smile in his face.