Chapter 6

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

By looking at Yongguk’s body, Kim Myungsoo still in his shocked. You can't let this missunderstanding getting so far. So you step out and try to calming Myungsoo.

"Oppa.. This is just a missunderstood, he just.."

"WHO IS HE? WHY HE LOOK LIKE THAT??" *not his face i mean :)*

"H.. He.. Just."

This is the first time you see how angry he is. You feel so scared and couldn't think straight. At this time, yongguk step out too and pull your waist.

"I'M HIS BOYFRIEND! WHY??!!"

There's is like a thunder in the sunny day. You're so shocked like your heart fell down to the ground.

 

Your's POV:

Is he crazy?? What is that means? Oppa will kill him!

"Oppa.. There's nothing within us!"

"What do you mean honey? We just almost kiss when your pizza boss comes and disturbing our moment"

Yongguk gave me a little kiss on my right cheek.

"YA!! BANG YONG GUK!!"

 

I’m so scared to look at oppa reaction. I think he will kill this crazy bastard guy and never forgive me, but unexpectadly.. he just left me alone with yongguk.

"OPPA~~ i can explain!"

"Finish your bussiness first, i'll wait for you tonight in your house, don't need to go to work, since you're sick"

"Oppa~~" what happen with oppa? He seems not good.

 

No one’s POV:

"YA! Get in! I can caught a cold if we stay out here"

You just don't understand why this tall-handsome-and-y-guy infront of you really likes to ruin your life. You two just met last night, and he is sooo unbelievable annoying.

"Why you stared at me like that? Am i wrong? I just help you, now he leave in peace. I think.. you should thank me"

"Why you think you can like that and interfere with my bussiness? Who are you? We just met last night and i'm too kind to accompany you when you're ALONE"

"Are you regret that you.. you.. Haacchhii"

"Oh hell no, don't say you caught a cold"

"Who is not gonna caught a cold when he is just wear towel in this freezing wind, it's still January you know? Haaa.. Haacchiihh"

"That's your own fault!! I leaving"

"Whatever, haaacchhii"

 

Your's POV:

Aiisshh why he is so annoying and makes me irritating.

How can there are people like him in this world? And why i have to met him?! Errgghh..

 

“Haccchhiiihh...”

 

What happen with his heavy-sneeze out. Is he really caught a cold? Are my words too much?

If i'm alone, i'll be pleased too if there's a people beside me, and now he's sick, and no one will take care of him.

Will he be alright?

 

No one’s POV:

After thinking deeply in 15 minutes, you decided to look out for him. You just want to check if he's fine.

Knock knock.. No one respon.

"Yongguk-ssi, are you in there? I just want to check..."

"Get in!"

"Oh.. Ne~"

"Is there anything left?"

"N.. No.. I just want to check.. check you" you suddenly blushing and feel hot.

"I'm fine, you can go"

 

When he touch your hand, it's like put an iron on your skin. Oh no.. He's really sick.

 

"YA!! You get a cold, you burning!! Get on the bed! I'll help you decreasing your fever"

 

At first he don’t want to bother you but with your insistence, he don’t have any choice and just follow your instruction. He change his clothes with sweater, laying on the bed and drink the medicine. He sleep for awhile and you cook a porridge for him. When you want to wake him up, you heard his mumbling.

 

"~~~~~~, ~~~~~~ah hajima.. don't leave me.."

For a second of time, your heart thumping so hard, it's really really stange, what is his means?

"~~~~~~ah"

"E...yongguk-ssi, i'm in here, don't worry i will not leave you"

And you see a little smile in his sleeping face.

You check his temperature, and it's still pretty high, so you wake him up to give him a bowl of porridge.

"Yongguk-ssi, wake up, you have to eat this porridge when it’s still warm. After that you have to take your medicine again, hurry.."

He open his eyes slowly, and look at you for a little while.

"Here's your porridge, and this is your medicine"

"Thanks.."

 

His face not so good, and there'a alot of sweat on his forehead. Your heart seemed hurtful, What is it? Why my heart always thumping hard and suddenly feels hurt when look at his misery?! I never felt like this before. You just seemed very confused with that situation

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update ^^

How about this chapter? Is that interesting enough? Hope you can enjoy this.. I just imagine how i could take care of yongguk when he’s sick :p

Btw, what will happen with you and yongguk? And how about Myungsoo? Wait for the next chapter! ^^~ I’ll try to keep on updating, your comment will be my pleasure XD