Chapter 5

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

You woke up because of yongguk alarm's sounds. The sunshine already filled the room. You open your eyes slightly. And saw a guy 'again' besides you.

 

Your's POV:

Why he has to topless when he sleep?? And what time is it? WHAT??!! It's already 10am. F**K i'm late i'm late. Why he didn't wake me up. Aaiisshh..

 

You searching your delivering-pizza-uniform rushly that makes yongguk wake up.

 

"YA!! Why you so noisy? Can't you back to sleep again huh?! I still sleepy because your snoring".

"I'm not snoring!! And i have to go to work, why you didn't wake me up? I'll be late"

"Easy girl.. I already call your bosses and tell them you can't work because you got sick. And i wonder why you have so many jobs in one day?"

"You look trough my stuff?! Why you do that? I can be fired. Aisshhh"

"Hey, what's with that glare huh? It's okay, at least you will not lose your all jobs, especially that pizza delivering, your pizza boss looks so care about you, he even ask my address to pick you up"

"Myungsoo oppa~, i have to call him. And YOU, we haven't finish yet"

 

Yongguk's POV:

Why she so care with her pizza boss? Is he a special person to her?? And why she took so long just to call him?

Aisshhh whatever! Who cares about her bussiness huh!! I think i have to shower first and locked the front door, so she can't go out freely.. Kekekeke

 

Your's POV:

What's wrong with him? Why he smirks a lot?!

Aiisshh.. He ruin my life. I have to explain everything to myungsoo oppa.

 

"Yeoboseo.. Oppa this is ~~~~~~"

"I know, where're you?! I'll pick you up"

Oh damn, his voice cracks, he really really angry with me.

"Gweanchana oppa, i'll be home soon, mianhae~ i make you worried. After get home, i'll go to work. You didn't fired me right?"

But from the distance, yongguk shout loudly

"~~~~~~ah, i'll take shower first okay! Can't you make a coffee for me?!"

Oh Oh you make it worse Bang Yong Guk

"Tell me an exact address or i'll call cops"

"Oppa~ there's just missunderstanding, you don't have to..."

"Tell me ~~~~~!!"

"Araseo..."

 

No one's POV:

You just don’t understand what he want. Why he keeps bothering you and never let you go. You pack your things and ready to leave his house, but.. the door is locked.

 

“YA!! BANG YONG GUK! Why you locked the door? Open it, i’ll leaving!”

“I’m still showering.. you can get in and asked me what’s the password”

“WHAT??!! ARE YOU INSANE? BALLII NAWAA! GET OUT QUICKLY!”

“JUST A MINUTE!!”

 

As you expect, he didn’t wear a shirt, just a towel like last night you came here.

“Can’t you get dress first?”

“Why? What’s wrong with my body? Are you don’t like?

He comes to you step by step. You just can’t help to looking his perfect body with his-y-chocolate-abs and the water down from his wet hair makes he more freaking-damn-y-hot- guy. His eyes soo sharp, like an animal that’ll eat you. You step back slowly with your heart thumping and unfortunately you trapped in conor, he almost reached you, when suddenly there is a knock at the door, hardly.

 

“Aisshhh WHO??!”

“I’LL COME TO PICK ~~~~~~ UP! OPEN THE DOOR!!”

“Is he your pizza boss?”

“YES! Open that door quickly before he gets more angry than now!”

“I want to see how angry he is!”

“Crazy bastard!”

 

Yongguk opened that door and you can see Kim Myungsoo out there. When you see Myungsoo face shocked, you just realized that crazy bastard Bang Yong Guk has still in his towel with his wet hair. OH OH..