Chapter 21

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

After you left with Myungsoo, Yongguk still stand in there and looking at your leaving. He didn't know what to do, he feels so angry and betrayed but there is something wrong and he feels it too. He's really confused and just looked at the distanceBAP deul tried really hard to make him speak and tell them what happened but its useless, Yongguk didn't respond at all. Finally, they just take him home.

"Yongguk ah, what is really happened in there?" Himchan trying to help.

"Hyung, just tell us what happened between you and ~~~~~~~~, is she did something wrong? is that related to Myungsoo?"

"YA! YOO YOUNGJAE! Don't make it worse"

"I just trying to help! We all dont even know slightest idea what is really happened, right?"

Hearing what Youngjae said, the rest of BAP just become quiet, he is right.

 

Yongguk's POV :

"Yongguk ah, what is really happened in there?" Himchan trying to help.

"Hyung, just tell us what happened between you and ~~~~~~~~, is she did something wrong? is that related to Myungsoo?"

"YA! YOO YOUNGJAE! Don't make it worse"

"I just trying to help! We all dont even know slightest idea what is really happened, right?"

What is really happened? Why i feel something wrong? Am i angry? Yes, i am angry. But why? Is that because of Myungsoo? I can't figure at all why he is in there too? is she asking him to come? But.. i.. i can't believe that. It is not like her at all. I know her, am i?

*Yongguk tried so hard to recalling what happened at the amusement park*

 

"Woaaahhh they're really BAP!! excuse me, can i take a picture with you?" there's a fanboy who asked about taking pictures

"A..aahh of course, junhong come here!" I call for zello to take a picture, but....

"Hm.. noona, are you their new coordi or maid? can you take a picture of us?"

"Aa.. aahhh okay!" ~~~~~~~ seem shocked but still keep smiling.

After taking a picture ~~~~~~~~ going to bathroom.

---------

And because she was taking too long, I started to worry and looking for her. But I saw her in Myungsoo's hug and he her head softly.

 

Is that all because of me? Is she feels hurt? 

*Finally Yongguk realize something*

 

"YA!! HOW CAN YOU PULLED HER LIKE THAT!! ~~~~~~~~ah, gweanchana?"

"ARE YOU HAVE FUN?!"

"A... Yong.. Yongguk s.. ssi?? W.. Why?"

"WHAT?!!"

"DON'T TOUCH HER! YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT AT ALL!" Myungsoo takes her wrist and pulled her to his side.

"OH.. DO YOU HAVE A RIGHT! HUH?!"

"O..Op.. Oppa.. Please stop! There are people staring at us"

"Hyung! there's many people in here, please calm down".

"Youngjae is right Yongguk ah, we can't do this in here, you know that" 

"Mianhaeyo,, its my fault. Jeongmal mianhaeyo i ruin your vacations. Youngjae ssi is right, its not good for you guys. I'm really really sorry. Oppa~ ka! We have to go"

"But.. ~~~~~~ ah you have to tell him!"

"Aniya oppa, bballi"

 

There's just one answer and that is YES! You hurt her Bang Yongguk! How can you even didn't aware her expression? SHE IS CRYING.. and that's because of you! YOU! YONGGUK! 

!! HOW STUPID YOU ARE!! 

*Suddenly he stand up and run trough the door*

"HYUNG!! Where are you going?"

"YA!! BANG YONGGUK!! DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE YOU REGRET!" Himchan shout at him.

I already make a mistake, a big mistake Kim Himchan! Hope its not too late. 

I have to appologize to her, mianhae ~~~~~~~~ah, i can't even understand your feeling and make you cry.

PLEASE.. PLEASE.. FORGIVE ME~

 

 

Woohhooo theres an update!

How about this chapter? Hope you like it ><

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!! ^^v