Chapter 19

My Freaking Damn y Boyfriend

No one's POV :

Today is D-Day, before you and the rest of B.A.P except Himchan and Yongguk return back to school, you're going to amusement park. Like always, you are already busy this morning especially today, you have to prepare food or snack to bring to amusement park. Suddenly there's a person who give you a hug thightly.

"Hmm.. Wae?? you always makes me surprised. What happened?" you're trying to release his hug.

"Why? you don't like?"

"A... a... anii, keunyang~ uncomfortable, there's your friend"

"Gweanchana, don't bother about them. I think I'll miss you if you're going to school, can't you live here instead than going back and forth to home? you can study with me too" Yongguk give you his smirk

"Hm... mian, i can't. We barely know each other, it's true that i like you but living together, its...."

"Araseo~ i just ask, i can going to your home anytime ;D" he give you a soft kiss on your lips and going to the bathroom before his dongsaeng wake up and take over for shower.

 

Bang Yongguk's POV :

Aiissshhh what have i thinking about? why i asked her that? Babo Yongguk!! What will she thinking of me now? Is she thinking that i'm weird? ert? Aaarrgghhhh

"HYUNG!!! Bballiii... we want to shower too!! What is you're doing in there that take so long??"

"Araseo!! Wait a minute!"

"Leave him alone zelo ya~ I know what he is doing in there, hahahaha"

"YA KIM HIMCHAN!! Don't you dare to speak anything!!"

"What is Yongguk hyung do in there hyung?"

"STOP!! Go in there now!! I'm not doing anything!"

Kim Himchaaannn ready for my fist!

 

No one's POV :

"Hyuuunngg~~ bballii get in the car!"

"Ne~ Junhongaa, I just take the sunglasses"

*Aaahhh right, they're celebrity so they need to cover their face* you feel uncomfortable because suddenly you remembered about the incident in the supermarket with Yongguk.

"Hey, what happened with that face? eodi appo?"

"Aniyaa.. Come on, julbaalll!!!" 

Finally, they come to the amusement park.

"Waahhh, that's coolCome~~ we look at that!"

"Ne ne jang daehyun, yoo yongjae~~" Himchan answer him uninterested

 "Wooaaahhh jjang iya!"

tumblr_m7tppg5jm51rbmq15o1_500.jpg

"Whooaaa it's so cute~ What if I eat this? Aaaaa!"

"Babo Jung Daehyun, if you eat that, you'll be pregnant! kekeke"

"Himchan you're more stupid then him!" Yongguk laughing out loud  

 tumblr_m9ilshVKlH1qev2fao1_500.png

"I'll buy ice cream! who wants?"

"Na! na! na!" jongup zelo himchan answer excitedly

"I'm going with you" Yongguk take your hand. But, after a while there's some people who acknowledge about B.A.P present and there's a bunch of fans who looking at you and Yongguk holding hands. You're uncomfortable and a little afraid, you release his hand. 

"There's an ice cream! ka ja!"

________

"Woaaahhh they're really BAP!! excuse me, can i take a picture with you?" there's a fanboy who asked about taking pictures

"A..aahh of course, junhong come here!" Yongguk call for zello to take a picture, but....

"Hm.. noona, are you their new coordi or maid? can you take a picture of us?"

"Aa.. aahhh okay!" you seem shocked but still keep smiling, Yongguk feel sorry to you but he can't say anything though.

After taking a picture you're going to bathroom, yongguk just stare at your leaving.

"I hear that noona is their new coordi, how lucky she is~ hope she didn't do anything to uri BAP deul"

"But, she's quite pretty for coordi, and i think she still a student"

There's some comment that good or even quite bad about you, you heard that and suddenly feel embarassing.

*How if they know that i'm not their coordi, and even i just a maid. How stupid you are ~~~~~~~~ how can you even thinking to have a relationship with an idol*

You feel so embarassed and hurt, but you know that you can't let them know and feel sorry to you because all of this is your fault, not them, not even Yongguk.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

Waahhh its really long time since i go here with ~~~~~~~~, what is she doing now with his babo gorilla -Yongguk i mean ;p-??

Aisshhh why today is so crowd? O.. its ~~~~~~~~~. What is she doing in here? She take a picture of Yongguk and who is that?

Ooh.. where are you going ~~~~~~~~~ah??

"I hear that noona is their new coordi, how lucky she is~ hope she didn't do anything to uri BAP deul"

"But, she's quite pretty for coordi, and i think she still a student"

! They're the gorilla's fans, what about the comment? is he didn't explain to them if ~~~~~~~~~ is her girlfriend?

I have to meet her.

 

"~~~~~~~~~ah!"

"Oohh.. oppa! Why are you in here?"

"Just trying to have fun, since you didn't want to play with me again" 

"A... aniya oppa~ mianhae if i didn't go to you lately"

"Araseo,, can we talk?"

"B..But..."

Aiisshhhh this girl! I have to talk with her about the gorilla, i can't forgive him if he make my ~~~~~~~~ crying.

"Oppa... What happened? I have to...."

"Don't go to him! I know you're crying"

"A.. ani.. aniya!! I.. I just... wash my face"

"I know, don't lie to me. I hear what those girls talked about you"

"Its.. its just missunderstanding oppa!"

"Are you lying to me? again?"

"Oppa~ please.. i have to..." ----------

"~~~~~~~~~ ah, i know you since forever, i dont want to see you hurt"

 

Yongguk looking for you because its already 15 minutes since you said you want to go to the bathroom. But he sees you in Myungsoo's hug, Myungsoo hug you tightly and your head softly.

 

 

I really like those pics, so i put them in here ><

What about this chapter? I give you double update ^^

Hope you enjoy and not bored ;D