Chapter 9

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was very good eating breakfast with your parents at home and you didn’t do anything, just sit and eat.

“We prepared a date for you guys.” Your mum said. You raised an eyebrow in shock while Kris still eating his breakfast. 

“WHAT?!” The food that you ate almost spit out from your mouth.

“Yah! Eat your food before you say.” Your dad taught you manners.

“It’s not a problem, but why did you prepare a date for me?” You frowned.

Your dad ignored you and turned to Kris, “Are you free today?”

Kris turned to you and met eyes with you. You begged him with your eyes and shook your head, "Please say NO!"

“No schedule today. So I’m free!” Kris answered with a smirk. Your face fell.

“Good! Are you ready to go on a date?” Your dad smiled. Kris nodded.

You raised your hand up, “REFUSED! I’m not free today!”

“You’re busy?” Your mum raised an eyebrow at you. You nodded.

“Then wait until next time.” Your mum said. You smiled and nodded, “Nae!”

Your dad smiled, “Next time will be your honeymoon with him.” “WHAT?!” Your jaw dropped.

“You said you’re busy. Then next time you don’t need a date, a honeymoon is better.” Your dad said.

You quickly protested, “I was confused. I’m not busy. I’m ready for a date.”

Your parents burst into laughter. Kris looked at you and giggled.

-----

 

“You should help me to protest.” You hit Kris who was walking beside y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter