Chapter 14

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day that you needed to explain to Bora had come, making you go crazy. You were walking to school alone like a zombie.

*I’m in trouble today.* As you arrived at the school’s gate, you already saw Bora there waiting for you. “Jiseon, come here!”

You looked at her direction and faked a smile. You waved your hand at her and walked toward her. “Good morning!”

Bora smiled at you and started to talk about the main story, “What’s the relationship between you and Kris oppa?”

*Crap! The crazy question is here!* You faked a smile at her and walked to the class. “Hey, Jiseon!” Bora yelped and followed you.

You took a seat and sighed loudly. Bora sat beside you and smelled your body. “What are you doing?” You raised an eyebrow at her.

“On your body must have Kris oppa’s smell?” Bora looked at you.

“What?” You gasped in surprise. “He smells nice!” Bora commented.

You shook your head in disbelieve. “What a crazy fan!” You whispered.

“Whatever!” Bora heard it. “Come on tell me what the relation between you and Kris oppa is?”

“Sister and brother.” You lied to her. “Really?” Bora asked.

You nodded with a smile. “Wow! You should tell me earlier.” Bora blamed you. “I gonna have his signatures and take photos with him.” She started her daydreaming.

 

After hours of studying, it’s dinner time.

Bora and you headed to canteen together. You held out your food along with Bora towards a table to sit and eat.

You started to eat while Bora looking at you. You looked back at her in curiousness, “What’s wrong?”

“I envy you, your brother is an idol.” Bora said in a sad tone.

You faked a smile and patted on her shoulder. *It’s me that should envy you. You don’t have a crazy husband like me.*

Bora straightened up her body and smiled, “At least, he’s not your boyfriend but your brother.” She hugged your arm and made a face, “You must help me, so I can be your sister-in-law, right?”

She winked at you many times to make your head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter