Chapter 17

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both you and Kris were very tired. You two arrived home without talking to each other since you said that you like Minhyun and Ren. You also tried to talk to him but he just ignored you.

Kris immediately went upstairs to change his clothes while you were finding something to eat in the kitchen but nothing there. It was very quiet in the house which made you remember that your parents had flown to Taiwan. *Crap! I’m alone with him every day now.* You sighed and headed to your room.

You entered your room and saw Kris went out from the bathroom as his clothes already changed. You walked to grab your clothes while he exited the room without saying a single word, completely ignored you. *What did I do wrong?* You questioned yourself.

After 10 minutes of showering, you went out from the bathroom with your wet hair that you didn’t bother to heat it and a towel on your shoulder. Suddenly, you smelled something delicious from the kitchen and you automatically exited your room to find it. You couldn’t believe your eyes that you just saw Kris cooking something in the kitchen.

*Oh. My. God.* You didn’t even know how to cook food properly. You quietly approached him with a smile and put one hand on his shoulder. “You know how to cook?”

Kris turned his to face you with a frown, “You think I can’t?” *He finally talks to me.* You secretly giggled in happiness. “This food is not cook for you anyways.” He turned back to cook the food.

“Don’t b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter