Chapter 6

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell immediately rang as the students started to prepare their stuffs.

Bora waved at you, “Bye, Jiseon!” “Ne!” You smiled.

You walked out the school and saw a car in front of school. “Come here!” You saw Kris waved his hand at you from the car.

You were confused and walked toward the car. “Get in!” Kris grabbed your hand to get in the car.

You immediately saw 6 guys in the car as you sat beside Kris. “So this is your sister?” Luhan asked Kris.

*S-sister?* You thought. Kris nodded. “Uh, let’s introduce ourselves.” Lay said, “Hi, I’m Exo-M’s Lay.” He held his hand toward you and shook your hand.

You looked confused. Luhan said with a smile, “I’m Luhan.” Chen bowed, “I’m the Korean member, Chen.”

Xiumin continued, “Annyeong, Xiumin-imnida.” He said in Korean. “I will transfer to your school soon. I’m...Tao.” Tao smiled.

*So the rumor that Bora said is ture.* You thought. “Your turn!” Kris poked you. You faked a smile, “I’m Han Jiseon.”

“So all of you are stalkers?” You asked. The boys raised their eyebrows.

Kris gave you a cold look, “How many times should I tell you that we’re SINGERS?” “I know!” You were scared because there’re 6 boys in the car.

“You’re quite funny.” Luhan chuckled. You looked at him and smiled. Then your eyes caught the street that you’re going, “This is not the way to go home!”

“Of course, we have to practice.” Lay told you. You looked surprised, “W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter