Final

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Are you not going to wake up?"

"I love you too~" You kept on hugging the pillow while kissing it.

Kris pulled the pillow away from you and you finally made a move. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Kris at the sight.

Smiling, you set up straight. "Looks like you're late for work." Kris said.

*Work?* You wondered. "Aren't I in college?" 

"What college? Are you still dreaming?" Kris giggled and pinched your nose.

You hissed and started to mumble to yourself. "He was jealous and confessed to me saying that he love me and I love him too. We even kiss and hug..." Then you finally realized that it was just a dream and eventually laughed at yourself for being so silly.

"You're being so weird again." Kris crossed his arms as he watched you laughing.

"I can't believe I saw you in my dream as an Exo-M member and we were forced to get married." You told Kris while laughing.

Kris raised his eyebrow, "What are you talking about? If I were an Exo-M member, I wouldn't marry you."

"What?" You got out of your bed and kicked Kris's leg. "Ow! it's been long since we got married and you're still kicking your husband around." Kris yelped.

"So what?" You stuck your tongue out at him and made a face.

Kris smiled as he pulled you into a hug, "Even so, I still love you." Hugging him back, you smiled like you're the happiest girl in the world.

---

 

 

A/N: END! The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter