Chapter 3

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you went upstairs, your parents told Kris to go with you. You entered your room and lying down.

“Can I go in?” Kris asked.

“Look! You already stepped in.” You rolled your eyes. Kris looked down at his feet and closed the door.

You sat up, “Why do you need to close the door?”

“Don’t want them to hear us.” Kris smirked and sat at the corner of the bed.

You grabbed a big teddy bear and embraced it. “A girl and a boy shouldn’t be in a room together.” You blurted.

“You’re watching movies too much.” Kris smirked. You pouted, “How do you know it?”

“Easy! You said a phrase in the movies.” Kris looked at you.

You eyes met his, “Then you should go out!”

“Are you afraid that I’ll do anything bad on you, huh?” Kris teased.

You yelped, “You can’t since my parents are here.”

“Why don’t you want to get married?” Kris questioned. “I already told you that I’m too young for it.” You glared at him.

Kris raised an eyebrow, “Isn’t it because of the thing that happened earlier?” “It’s one of them.” You nodded.

“Come on, just marry me. Then my mum can go to Taiwan to do her work and your parents will be happy.” Kris begged you.

You exclaimed with a grin, “It seems like you really want to marry me.”

Kris rolled his eyes, “I was forced to do it.”

*If I marry him, he’ll become my husband. Then I can take revenge on him.* You thought. You looked at Kris, *He’s not that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter