Chapter 5

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning came.

Kris immediately got up for his work while you were still sleeping like a pig.

Kris didn’t want to bother you. So he decided to take a shower first.

After done, he still didn’t see you wake up. *What a lazy pig.* He sighed.

Kris approached you, “Yah! Wake up!” He shook you. You heard his voice but you ignored him.

“Who said ‘I originally sleep fast and wake up fast’?” Kris asked. You made a move and sleep again.

“I count from 1 to 3 if you don’t wake up, I’m sure to remove the blanket from your body.” Kris said with a cold voice.

You opened one eye to see and closed again. Kris started to count, “1...2...” “.......3 I’ll remove it now” He was about to remove the blanket, but you immediately woke up.

“I woke up now, satisfied?” You hissed. “Good! You better ready for school.” Kris nodded.

“You’re like my appa!” Then you went to wash your face. Kris shook his head slowly with a small smile and went downstairs.

“Uh, Yifan, come and have breakfast.” Your mum called Kris with a smile. Kris bowed, “Good morning, auntie!”

Your mum shot a look at him, “You should changed your words now.” Kris was confused. Then he remembered, “Umma!” *I need to call mum in Korean like that lazy pig.* Kris thought.

“That’s right! Eat your breakfast.” Your mum smiled. Then you came with your ready uniform.

“Good morning, umma, appa!” You smiled and took a seat beside Kris.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter