Chapter 1

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The airport was full of many passengers. You’re one of them, flying back from Korea to China. With a big suitcase that you’re holding, there’re also many cute dolls that your friends gave you.

*Should I call appa and umma to pick me up?* You were about to call them but you stopped. *Let’s make them surprise first.*

 

“Taxi, stop!” You called a taxi and got in. You were about to close the door, but suddenly someone yanked the door open and got in.

“Please go to Super Market.” You heard he told the taxi driver. You took a glare at him, “I called the taxi first.”

As soon as he turned to face you, you expression softened. His thick eyelashes. His pink lips. His beautiful eyes. His handsome face that you've never seen before.

“You called the taxi first but I told the taxi driver where to go first.” He smirked. You snapped out of your thoughts, “It’s not fair.”

“Why not fair? You should thank god that you’re lucky to be in a car with me.” He exclaimed with a grin.

You gave him an ‘are-you-kidding-me’ look. “From now on, I should go to the church and pray not to meet you again.”

*This is because you’re handsome. If you’re not, I’m sure to kick you off the taxi.* You thought.

“Do you pretend or you really don’t know me?” He asked with a serious look.

You smirked before answer his question, “Of course, I know you.” You continued with a smile, “A crazy human being.”

His face fell. You gig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter