Chapter 25

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watching tv, but Kris's eyes were not really focus on it. His mind was all about you, thinking when will you come back. He checked the time on his phone and it read 6:10 pm. *She should be home now.* Kris didn't follow you and Luhan till the end because he felt like he's a stalker and decided to go back home instead.

Kris quickly looked up when the door suddenly brust open. A smile formed his face as he saw you walk in. *She's here, finally.* He felt like he could die because of happiness when you came back that he couldn't prevent himself from smiling but he tried to keep a poker face on, "You're back huh?"

You closed the door, "I thought you're not going to talk to me anymore." you said in a tired voice while taking off your shoes.

Kris cleared his throat, "Why would I?"

"You did. You were mad at me since the morning for no reason." You blurted out.

"You care?" Kris smirked.

"Of cou-" you quickly covered your mouth when you noticed what you're about to say.

Kris couldn't help but giggled at your answer. You straightened up and took a seat on the sofa, "Well, at least I'm better than someone who followed me the whole day."

His giggles disappeared when you said that, "Who?" He pretended to be innocence.

You chuckled, "No other than the stalker who sits beside me, Kris."

"What? Why me? I didn't." Kris's eyes widened. "Why would I do that? I'm all awesome. I wouldn't do those kind of stuffs."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter