Chapter 21

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You arrived at the restaurant with Exo-M. Everyone took a seat and Kris sat next to you.

“Wow! You two really suit each other well.” Xiumin suddenly blurted out while looking at you and Kris.

Kris seemed satisfied with Xiumin’s words. He put his hand around your shoulders and smiled. You immediately yanked it off and faked a smile.

Kris began to tease Xiumin, “Thank you, Mr. Baozi.”

Hearing the word ‘Baozi’, you immediately narrowed your eyebrows. *I’m not in the mood to eat baozi this evening.*

“Don’t call me ‘Baozi’, I don’t like it.” Xiumin hissed.

“Didn’t you say that you like it in the interview?” Kris chuckled.

You looked confused, totally don’t understand what they’re talking about.

“And you even said that you love people calling you this.” Tao added and turned to give Kris a high-five.

Xiumin shook his head, “No, I didn’t.”

“You did.” Kris said.

“No!” Xiumin protested.

“Just admit it.”

“No!”

“Yes.”

“NO!”

“You should blame Luhan for giving you this nickname.” Lay giggled. Luhan gave him a death glare to make him shut up.

“Right! Luhan, you little ba—” Before Xiumin could finish his sentence, Luhan already cut him off.

“Why? I think it’s cute.” Luhan said.

Chen nodded his head, “I agree with you.”

Suddenly you found all of them funny and brush into laughter. “You guys are funny!”

The memebers turned th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter