Chapter 20

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next few days, it was holiday. You woke up and yawned in the morning. You smiled and took a glance at the floor to see if Kris didn’t wake up yet but you didn’t see him.

With the sound of the door slammed close, you immediately went downstairs to see. You headed towards the door and let out a sigh. You saw Kris in a van with Exo-M maybe as he needed to do his work.

“Take care!” You whispered as you watched the van until it disappeared.

You turned back to see the house, only to be quiet. It’s a big house that only has you alone this morning. You went to the bathroom to do your privacy and headed to the kitchen.

On the table, you saw a small note there with a plate of breakfast. It looked yummy that made you smile. You grabbed the paper, unfolded it and read, “Your breakfast is here, lazy pig. The morning kiss will give to you next time.”

*Morning kiss?* You raised an eyebrow. You knew that he just joked so you shook your head slowly and grabbed the breakfast to eat. “It’s yummy.” You muttered to yourself.

After eating breakfast, you had nothing to do and grabbed your laptop to check something new. You went through Youtube and searched for Exo-M. After a second, a lot of videos popped up on the page.

You clicked one to see and it was Exo’s Showcase in Seoul. Although you’re not really an Exo’s fan but you still knew that Exo divided into two groups M & K.

The showcase started with their song ‘History’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter