Chapter 19

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The unwelcomed guest insisted to have lunch with Kris and you. However, you told her to go back but she didn’t listen to your words which made you hiss.

The soup that Kris cooked couldn’t eat because it burned. You ended up calling for pizza to eat.

The three of you were sitting in the living room, waiting for pizza while watching movies. You sat in the middle while Kris and Bora sitting beside you. You took a glance at Bora who was staring at Kris, smiling. It didn’t look like she was watching movies.

Kris was very quiet and just watching movies liked a lubber. If it was only you and him, he’ll talk a lot and tease you. He was acting cool now. *Bastard!* You rolled your eyes.

Although you felt a little sad but you also felt thankful to Bora who was being a . When you remembered that Kris kissed you, you blushed out of a sudden. The embarrassed thing is Bora saw it.

Suddenly, you remembered something. *How can Bora go in?* You narrowed your eyebrows in curiousness. You looked at the door and didn’t see anything broken on it. You didn’t want to make your memory broken because of thinking, you decided to ask her.

“How did you get into my house?”

This question got Kris’s attention as he turned to look at you. “Huh?” Bora put her eyes off of Kris and raised an eyebrow at you.

“Did you break the door or anything? You’re one of the stalkers?”

Bora rolled her eyes, “I’m not a stalker. The door didn’t lock and I wanted to surprise you, so I just went in without knocking.”

“Uh!” You nodded in understanding. “Babo!” Kris blamed you and paid attention back to the movies.

*Stupid me! I forgot to lock the door.* You pouted. “Pizza is here!” You heard someone shouted from behind the door.

You wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter