Chapter 10

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun didn’t set yet.

Kris and you walked and walked around the street, didn’t know where to go. You really wanted to go home but you mum warned you that until night you couldn’t go home.

You two of you were walking pass a shop. You took a glance at the shop and saw that they were selling a lot of masks there. You stopped and walked back at the shop without telling Kris.

“Hey, where are you going?” Kris followed you.

Your mouth opened ‘O’ shape when you saw the pretty masks.

Kris yelped, “What are you doing here?”

You ignored him and put a mask on his handsome face. Kris took a look at the mask and made a face.

“It doesn’t suit your face.” You took the mask off his face and started finding another one.

“I don’t need a mask!” Kris rolled his eyes. “You need! Walking with you, a lot of girls looked at you and glared at me like an ant walking with a dog. I think they notice you.” You said while you eyes still glued on the masks.

Finally you found a good one, it has a dragon picture on the mask. You put it on Kris’ face if it suits him well or not.

“Great!” You smiled and asked the seller how much it is. She told you and you held out your hand in front of Kris. “Give me money!”

Kris blinked at you, “What?” “You’re the one who need to wear this. MONEY!” You blurted.

Kris didn’t want to argue with you and just gave you the money. You smiled and gave it to the seller and exited the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter