Chapter 18

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell are you two doing?” A familiar girl voice asked. Both you and Kris immediately broke the kiss and turned the heads over to the owner of the voice.

*Damn!* It was your best friend, Bora. You immediately pushed Kris away as he stood up by himself.

“Both of you just kissing?” Bora pointed at you and Kris in disbelieve. You told her that Kris is your brother but now a blood-related can kiss each other on the lips?

“It’s not like what you think.” You blushed, “It’s just an accident.”

“Accident? It must be a crazy accident ever then.” Bora rolled her eyes, completely didn’t believe you.

Kris made an attitude, “Just ignore her!” He rolled his eyes and walked to take care of his cooking instead.  Of course, he didn’t bother to care about Bora’s feeling; it’s none of his business.

A smile also suddenly appeared on his face as he remembered that he just kissed you. *I stole her first kiss.* He let out a small smirk.

“It was really an accident!” You begged as you didn’t want to tell her the secret.

Bora walked towards you with a disgusted look and touched your wet hair, “Look at your clothes and your hair, it looks like both of you just did something…”

You knew that she was thinking something unexpected. You quickly fixed your messy hair and clothes. “It’s because I’m just shower already.”

“Tell me the truth! Both of you’re not blood-related, right?” Bora took a glare at you.

With t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter