Chapter 13

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your feet couldn’t stand anymore. You almost lost your balance and fell down but luckily you held it.

You were shocked even more when you heard Xiumin’s words. “You should have invited us when you two got married.”

Your jaw dropped. “What are you saying?” Kris pretended that he knew nothing.

“Stop acting! We knew all.” Tao smirked.

You raised an eyebrow in nervousness, “Knew what?”

“A couple just came back from dating.” Chen smiled.

Kris looked at you and mouthed, “Did you tell them about our secret?”

“No!” You shook your head and looked away.

Kris couldn’t stand anymore and blurted out, “I’m sorry for lying to all of you. Well, we already got married. But can you please keep this secret?”

Your head automatically turned to Kris when he said. You couldn’t believe that he just told them. Suddenly, your eyes caught your mum who was standing in the kitchen, looking like she did something wrong.

You awkwardly passed the boys and walked toward your mum. You patted on her shoulders, without her knowing.

“Oh god!” She gasped in surprise. “Jiseon, you scared me!”

“Umma, did you tell them?” You asked seriously.

“I’m sorry! I assumed they already knew your secret.” Your mum apologized.

“Ah! Umma, you—“ You wanted to blame your mum but she interrupted, “I need to prepared the clothes with your dad for tomorrow. Good night!” She quickly headed to her room.

You looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter