Chapter 23

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris didn’t even bother to lock the door when Luhan and you left. Yes, he still pretended to look at his phone. He was angry; he didn’t even know himself that he was actually jealous.

When you went on a date with him, you didn’t even care about how you look or if the clothes you worn were good or not, but instead you cared a lot when you went out with Luhan. Just thinking of that making Kris clenched his teeth in furious.

Suddenly the sound of knocking the door could be heard. Kris immediately turned his head to the door. *Maybe she changed her mind?* Just the thought of that a smile craved up on his lips.

Kris made a straight face but inside he felt like his happiness is exploring. Then he walked to the door and before he could open the door, the door itself burst open revealing a tall cool guy.

“Hi duizhang~”

Kris blinked and saw the unwanted person. The disappointed expression appeared on his face as he slowly went back to his sofa.

“Omg why?” Tao followed Kris behind. “What’s with the face? You hate me that much?”

“Why are you here?” Kris asked.

“Me? Are you asking me?” Tao pointed to himself, joking around.

Kris rolled his eyes, “Is there anyone here other than you?”

“Alright! I’m here to play with you since Jiseon go on a date with Luhan gege.” Tao pouted.

*Date? I think it’s just a treat.* Kris raised an eyebrow. Tao slightly chuckled, “They must have a lot of fun together.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter