Chapter 12

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Gege = Hyung or oppa)

 

Luhan’s point of view (POV)

 

In the practice room, we were dancing while waiting for Kris to come. But it’s already night, Kris didn’t arrived yet.

“I think that Kris gege is maybe busy.” I heard Tao said.

Lay giggled, “He probably dates a girl.”

The members took a glare at Lay to make him shut up.

“Luhan-ah, give Kris a call.” Xiumin told me.

I nodded and searched for his phone number and called him. I called him many times but he didn’t answer.

“No response!” I said and shrugged my shoulder.

“Try this!” Tao walked towards me and gave me an unknown phone number.

I raised an eyebrow at him, “Whose phone number is it?”

“Jiseon!” Tao answered confidently.

“How can you get her phone number?” I asked in surprise. The members paid attention to him.

“Don’t look at me like I’m a stalker! I saw it by accident in Kris gege’s phone.” Tao told with his innocent face.

Then I started to call her. After a minute, she answered her phone. “Hello?” Her tone seemed nervous.

“Hi, Jiseon!” I said with a smile.

“Uh, umma?” She said that I’m her mum. *What the hell?* “It’s me. Don’t you know me?” I frowned.

“You want me to go now? Really? I know, bye!” The words that she said sounded weird.

“Hey!” Then I heard a sound that she hanged up. I didn’t even ask her where is Kris yet.

The members looked at me in curiousness. I sighed in disappointed. “Where is Kris?” Xiumin asked.

“I don’t know.” I answered in a weak voice.

“Jiseon didn’t tell you?” Chen raised an eyebrow. I nodded sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter