Chapter 16

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The walk to school, you still felt a little dizzy.

*He must be worried about me.* You thought while walking to school alone. “Make him worry a little longer.” You said to yourself with a smirk.

 

As soon as you arrived in front of school gate, you saw a familiar guy was standing there. He looked down at the floor liked he was guilty.  His clothes seemed a little wet. His hair was messy that covered his forehead. His eyes even had dark circles.

Apparently, he looked like a beggar.

You looked at his height and realized that he’s the stalker, Kris.  A smirk suddenly appeared on your face. You slowly approached him and walked arrogantly. “Hey, worry about me?”

Kris saw a shadow while looking down. He heard your voice and quickly looked up in hopefulness. His hands automatically pulled you towards him and hugged you tightly.

Your eyes widened in surprise. You could feel warn from his embrace. Also, you could hear the girls who passed you two giggled at each other as they didn’t notice Kris.

“I was very worried about you.” Kris told you with a soft voice. Your expression softened with a smile. You couldn’t believe that he said these words.

The embarrassment came as your damn tummy made a sound. Kris heard it and broke the hug. “Hungry?”

You nodded and met eyes with him. There was no make-up on his face today but still looked handsome. “Why are you looking at me?” Kris raised an eyebrow.

You b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter