Chapter 4

My Secret Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed fast, today is your wedding day.

“Are you sure you want me to marry, umma?” You raised an eyebrow at your mum. “I’m sure.” Your mum smiled.

“What kind of wedding is it?” You looked around, “Only 9 people are here.”

Your dad sighed, “It’s a secret wedding.”

You rolled your eyes, “Oh, because he’s a stalker, so we can’t invite a lot of people?”

Kris walked toward you. “Remember! I’m a singer, not a stalker!” He held your face.

You yanked his hands off your face, “Singer or whatever! For me you’re a stalker.”

Suddenly, you felt difficult talking to him. “Don’t stand near me. You’re too tall.” You stepped back. Kris smirked at you.

The wedding started and ended successfully.

 

It’s night after the wedding, you were in your room alone when suddenly someone stepped in.

You saw Kris and felt awkward all of a sudden. Kris took his coat off and walked toward you.

“Don’t come near me!” You shouted at him, but he still walking toward you and sat on the bed. “I need to sleep.”

Then he lay on the bed near you and closed his eyes.

You shook him, “Yah! Get out of my bed.” Kris suddenly sat up and looked at you closely that made you nervous.

“You want me to...” Kris leaned closer. *What does he wanna do to me?* You quickly grabbed a teddy bear and covered your face in nervousness.

By seeing your reaction, Kris chuckled. He grabbed a pillow and put it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter