fangirls

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

Aron Pov c:

I looked over to her sleeping figure. 'Aish I just hope the fangirls take this lightly' I chuckled to myself. Manager hyung stopped the car and pulled up to the drive way. "You know kid. This is going to be hard to keep from the fans." He looked at me through the mirror. "I'll explain everything, It'll be fine" He just nodded and helped get her things out. I walked inside and saw Ren.

"Ren-sshi. Do me a favor~" I smiled at him and he nodded. "Deppends." "Get my sister out of the car. And if she doesnt wake up, carry her." He nodded and went out.

Ren Pov c:

I went out and saw the door of the van open. I lookd inside and there was a short girl with Light brown hair and red nerd glasses. 'Okay lets see if I can pick you up.. You look pretty light.' I put one arm on her back and one on the back of her knees.

I lifted her up and she was pretty light. I walked into the house and she put her arm around me. "Unnie.. Andwae.. AHHH" She jumped up and I almost dropped her. "YAH WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU CARRYING ME?"

She almost kicked my face but I dodged her. "Y-YAH D-DUDE. CALM DOWN. HYUNG TOLD ME TO GET YOU." She looked at me up and down. "Aron?" I nodded. She sighed and he came out.

JiYungs pov c:

Aron came out and ran up to him. "Wheres my room?" He patted my head and told me we'd discuss it later.  I nodded and ran into the apparent drom that I was gonna be living in. "Ohh spacey~" I ran to the couch and flopped on it. "Who are you?" I looked up and saw a guy with hair the color of sand. "Aron's younger sister" I mumbled into the pillow. He sat next to me. "REALLY?" He exclaimed. I nodded and flipped over.

"So wait. Are you like the female version of Aron?" I nodded and whispered in his ear. "Nope. I'm la living nightmare." I laughed and lied down. "YAH DONT KID AROUND ARE YOU SERIOUS? Well anyways Im Baekho~" I shook his hand and got up. "Augghh I'm bored. Hey do you by any chance know where I'm sleeping?"

He furrowed his eyebrow and tapped his chin. "Well since you're his younger sister.. You might share a bunk with the maknae aka, Ren" He pointed to the guy that was carrying me.

"Ohh" I nodded and looked around. "Pretty cool dorm you have here." He nodded. "Of course. It comes with the-" He was cut off when Ren put his hand of her Baekho's mouth and dragged him away. "We'll be right back." Ren whispered and took baekho to another room.

They came back and so did Aron. "Okay we'll wait for the others to get ba-" As if on cue two boys came in. "HOOOONNNNIIIEEEEE I'M HOOOMMMEEEE~" One fo them cooed and froze when he saw me. 

"Whos that?" They both said and I facepalmed myself. "Did you not tell ANYBODY you had a sister?!" I glared at Aron and he shruged. "MINHYUN JR COME HERE" He shouted and they sat down too. "Okay Jiyounggie, you've met Ren and baekho." I nodded.

"Heres Minhyun and JR. JR's real name is jonghyun though." He pointed to the two guys and I smiled. "Annyeonghasseyo Kim Jiyung imnida~" They smiled and minhyun spoke up. "Aron shes just like you. Shes so sweet." I smirked and turned to him. "Just wait till you get to know me." "YAH SHE SAID THAT TO ME TOO!" Baekho burst out.

I laughed and held onto my sides. "Oh god, that was funny" I wiped away an invisible tear and sat down. "Hi, Jiyung. Nice to meet you." JR smiled at me. I looked over at Aron and he nodded. "Hello JR-sshi nice to meet you too." 

He smiled and I nodded. "NOW. Time to get down to business." I rested my head on my hands. "Where am I gonna sleep?" Aron looked deep in thought. "You're only 15.. You're a girl.." He looked over to Ren. "Sure but I'd like to clarify something." We all looked at him and he pouted. 

"JUST BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A GIRL DOESNT MEAN THATS THE REASON SHE WILL SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME." Everyone just nodded and laughed. "Arooooooon." I groned and looked over at him. "Hm?" he asked while carrying my bags. "I'm tired." "BUT YOU JUT SLEPT IN THE CAR" Ren stared at me with wide eyes.

"I'M STILL TIRED. CANT A GIRL BE TIRED?!" I snaped at him. He rolled his eyes and motioned for me to go with him. "Wait no." I stopped in my tracks and Ren turned around. "I'm hungry." I mumbled. Then Baekho spoke up. "You really are like hyung. You can never make up your mind."

"I'M HUUUUNGRY!" I whined. I sat next to Aron and nudged his shoulder. "I know you are too~" He sighed. "Of course I am. Now where do you wanna go?" They all had their eyes on me and I tapped my chin. "Hmm.." I looked at Aron and he smiled and nodded" AHJUMMMAAAAA" We both shouted and high fived.

Everyone got changed and I grabbed my green coat. "Whew. Everyones done? now lets gooo~" I opened the door and ran out the gate only to crash into a swarm of girls. "Aish." I rubbed my head as I stood up. "Who are you?! Why are you in NU'EST's dorm?!?! Are some sort of ?!" A girl bombed me with questions. 

"LOOK. Little miss perfect. FIRST OF ALL, I'm not a ing so get that through your easy-bake oven head. Second of all this is my brothers dorm and I'm staying with him. AND THIRD OF ALL WHO THE FUC-" My mouth was covered by a hand. I looked up to see Aron covering my mouth with a smile.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

THERE IT IS

SECOND CHAPTER :D

ENJOY DAT .

HEOHEOHEO. Third chapter will be written today and most likely put up tomorrow when I wake up.

ADIOS.

SUBB/COMMENT/AMIGOS?

~Jewferds/지영