YOU'RE LEAVING ME?

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

"But ommaaaa~ Appaaa~ wae do you have to go?" I pleaded as my mother and father were almost out the door. They're going back to L.A and leaving me with my cousin for who knows how long! "Sweetie just stay here with Yonggukkie. He'll take care of you and so will his sister. Now if you want to, you can go look for your brother. Bye hunny." Mom said before closing the door. "AISH. I dont even know where my damned brother is!" I sighed and walked to my unnie's room.

Its been weeks and I've stayed with my cousins Yongguk and Hwayoung. And not to mention Yongguk's friends. Zelo invited me to go out for a walk since I stayed in all the time. I shrugged and nodded. I got changed.

 

(Imagine it with black skinny jeans And vans :D)

"Lets go, yo" Zelo nodded and opened the door. I walked out feeling the cold breeze on my face. It was winter and there was a lot of snow on the ground. I smiled widely and threw myself on the floor. "What the hell.. What are you doing?" Zelo looked down at me and I got up. "I love the snow!" I smiled widely and threw a snowball at him. It hit his hood and he smirked. Withing a few minutes we were in the biggest snowball fight of our lifes. I hid behind a giant rock and got me snowball ready. I was about to throw it until I saw a guy with black hair.

I stood up and dropped my snowball. "Aron.." I whispered, it was almost inaudible. Zelo ran over to me. "Whats wrong? You look so pale." I shook my head and looked down. "A-ah its nothing. I'll be right back kay?" He nodded and I ran to Aron. He was walking in a diresction where he couldnt see me so I jumped on his back. "WHAT THE HELL?" He tried to get me off. "ARON KWAK I'M GOING TO SLAP YOU." He stopped moving when he heard my voice. Hm. still remember me? I smirked and jumped off of him. 

"JiYung-Ah. I-its you." I glared at him and out of nowhere he hugged me. "Holy I've mised you!" He hugged me tighter and I was struggling to breathe. "A-Aron C-can't BREATHE" He let me go and I gasoed for air. I glared at him. "WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU LEAVE? YOU KNOW THAT OUR PARENTS WENT BACK TO THE STATES LEAVING ME WITH HWAYOUNG AND YONGGUK? AND HIS OTHER FRIENDS!" He just looked down and rubbed his neack. 

"You can stay with me if you want. I have a dorm but I share it with four other peo-" "ANYTHING TO GET AWAY FROM THEIR DIRTYNESS!" I cut him off and he smiled. "Kay then, deal little sis." I nodded and turned around. "Where are you going?" He asked following me. "Can't leave poor Zelo all alone now can I?" I kept walking and he nudged my shoulder "Still sassy as ever" I heard him mumble. I let it slide and made a snowball. "ZELO" I shouted and he turned around. I threw the snowball and it hit his neck.

"COLD COLD COLD" He wriggled around to get the snow off. I chuckled and Aron did too. "Wait Jiyung-sshi.. Whos that?" Zelo pointed towards Aron. "Brother." I mumbled and he ohed. "Zelo this is Aron and Aron this is Zelo. Zico is one of Yongguk's friends." They shook hands and we went to Yongguk and Hwayoung's place. 

"YONGGUK HWAYOUNG GUESS WHO I BROUGHT." I shouted. I heard Aron and zelo mumble 'do you always have to yell woman?' I smirked as my cousins came out. "ARON?" They both shouted when they came out. I smiled widely and ran to my room to pack. I put my iPod on its speaker and it played Nalina by Block B. "Nali nali nalina~" I sang as I got out my suitcase. I packed all my belongings in suitcases and bags. "Whew." I sighed and lied on my bed. 

"Ready?" Aron grabbed my bags and put them on the porch. After I said bye to everyone it was time to say bye to my unnie. "Hwayoung.." I whispered and we both cried. "B-be sure to visit. Arasso?" I nodded and wiped away my tears. Seconds after a black van appeared and Aron put my bags inside. He got in and I followed him. I put my headphones in and played some music. At least I've found my brother. I sighed deepley and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

DID I RUSH IT? I feel like I rushed it D:

Well this is the first chapter so yeah :D

So please be kind and subscribe, dont be a silent reader, and amigos maybe? :D?

Kay baii

~Jewferds/지영