Mino

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

Why didnt you come home last night? Do you NOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? AND WHY WERE YOU WITH ZICO? WHT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Oh my god did you guys-" Aron bombarded me with questions. I cut him off by slapping him. "WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU? I'M YOUR SISTER! DO you really think I'm easy enough to do it with Zico? GOD Its like you dont know me. Jesus christ I need to go out." I ran up to my room and looked at my clock.

5pm? Huhh its still pretty early. I walked down to the kitchen and spotted JR. I slowly crept up behind him and screamed. "BOO!" He jolted up from his spot infront of the fridge and I laughed. "Aish. You scarred my through the roof." He said as he calmed down. "Mianhae JR. Hey, do you by anychance know where a good.. club is?" He looked at me with wide eyes. "ANI ANI NOT THAT KIND OF CLUB. Since youre the rapper of Nu'Est I thought you might know some nice underground rap places."


He had a look of relief on his face and nodded. "Heres the adress. You know what.. No." I looked at him weirdly. "No what?" "I'm not letting you go alone. Just.. Let me call afew peopl so we an go." I nodded and went up to my room. I got out an out fit.


tnobodyenglishverhd0096.jpg

(sorry guise i dunno how to make it smaller oh god I at this T_T) I walked down the stairs to find JR waiting for me. In a loud voice and quick huff I yelled. "ARON I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS DONT WAIT UP" And ran out the door. We walked down the street til we saw a black van. "Jiyung, meet Mino, Dongho, Miryo, Amber, Yubin, and Yongguk." I waved at them as I got in and sat inbetween JR and that Mino guy. He looked really tough and scary so I told myself to stay away from him. "Jiyung-ah~ how old are you?" I looked up and saw Yubin looking at me. "U-uh I'm gonna be 16 in 5 months" I spoke out quietly.

"NO WAAY. JR HOW ARE WE GONNA GET HER INTO THE CLUB?" Dongho sounded hysterical. "Yongguk hyung is very well known right?" They all nodded and yongguk shook his head. "No wai man if I get in trouble for trying to sneak in a minor I'm going after you." He spoke with.. A.. REALLY deep voice. After all of their unneeded arguing I spoke up. "You guys, I'm 15 years old. Do you expect me to go to a club with out one of these?" I pulled out a fake I.D with all of my details. Just.. A different birth year. "Wooaahh." Amber too my I.D. "dongsaeng's I.D looks REALLY REAL. Where did you get it?" I grabbed it back and smirked. "My secret. AND NOBODY TELLS ARON ABOUT THIS OR You'll be facing me."

Suddenly I heard a scoff from my right side. I turned and saw Mino eyeing me weirdly. "What?" I growled at him. The first time he chooses to make a noise and it has to be a rude one. "What could a fifteen year old girl do to us?" JR's eyes suddenly went wide. "Hyung you dont want to get on her bad side. She almost killed Minhyun for grabbing her shampoo instead of his." I laughed at the memory.

_FLASHBACKYOOO_

"Minhyun." I mumbled as I smelled something very fimiliar in his hair. "Neh?" "Whos shampoo is that?" Suddenly Minhyun burst into a run but I cought his collar. "MIANHAEYO JIYUNG I GOT THE WRONG ONE!!" He shouted for his life. I pointed my finger towards him and growled. "I'll let this pass. But next time you DIE. AND YOU NEED TO BUY ME MORE!" I let him go and walked into the kitchen.

_ENDOFFLASHBACKYO_

"I dont believe a fifteen yearold can even scratch me." Mino kept being an . "Look I dont know what your damn problem is okay?! God leave me alone you bad mouthing ." I pulled the hood over my face and plugged in headphones. "JR tell me when we're there." He nodded and I closed my eyes. I played Crayon by GD and hummed along. Half way through the song someone nudged my left shoulder. I opened one eye to see JR. "We here?" He nodded and got out. He helped me out and I looked ahead.

"I-inspirit club?" They all nodded and suddenly Mino came up next to me. "Wae? are you too scared to go in?" "Hell no." I somped my way to the front and held my card out to the bouncer. He let me in. YEEEES~ As soon as I went inside I saw a blast of lights and  A LOT of people dancing. I made my way to a table and sat down. After a few minutes I heard someone scream my name. "YAH JIYUNG DONT RUN OFF LIIKE THAT! Your brother would kick my if I lost you."

I looked up at JR and shrugged. The guys sat down but I didnt get to see Miryo, amber or Yubin. "JR-yah. Where are the girls?" He turned his head towards the bar and I got up. Suddenly I felt my arm get pulled back. "Don't get drunk. Or. I. Will. SO. kick your ." I shrugged him off and went toward them. Really? I'm 15 not stupid. Why would I ever  drink? "unniieess~" I said cutely and sat next to Yubin. "Wheres that jiyung that killed Mino with just a stare?"


I shrugged. “Dunno. Why is he such an ?” I looked over to the girls and they shrugged too. “You need to get to know him better. Or else he’ll be an to you forevveerrr~” I scoffed. “Like I’d want to get to know him." Suddenly they all surrounded me. "Who knows Jiyung?" "Maybe you'll fall in love with him~ Its pretty evident you like rappers~"

I laughed. "HAHAHAHA. Yeah. Rappers. Not WANNA BE rappers." "YAYAYAYAHHH KWAK JIYUNG!" JR came running to me. "Bwoh?" "ARON JUST TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER WHAT THE HELL." I sighed. Of course Aron would tell everybody. "So?" JR's eyes widened. "SO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN SO? ITS ZICO. Z-I-C-O You shouldnt hang around him anymore." I jumped off from my seat and glared at JR. "SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE BOSS OF ME? Why is everyone on my balls about this?"

I got up and walked outside for air. I leaned against the wall and breathed deeply trying to calm myself. Like, seriously? Why was everyone so mad at me about kissing Zico? Hes not rude.. or.. he WAS but not to me. "Hey." I turned my head and saw Mino. "what do you want?" I hissed at him. "Hey woah woah I was just bored and anted to talk!" He defended himself. "Fine. About what?" "Zico." He simply answered.

"LOOK I'M TIRED OF THIS BULL . Why is Zico so bad? huh? You guys dont know him like I do." "On the contrary, I came to tell you to not listen to JR or your brother." I looked at him with my mouth hanging open. "Yah. Close your mouth you'll catch flies" He grabbed my chin and pulled it up so my mouth would close. "BWOH? Finally! I've found a sane person!" I cheered and he chuckled.

"But why?" "Because I've known him longer than anyone else. We've been neighboors since I can remember. Hes a nice kid. But he has his faults." Mino shrugged. All I could say was 'oh'. "Come on, lets go inside." He turned his heels and walked inside. I followed him in.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
hey guys its your lammee author. You know. I've never actually Intoducd myself to you guys so.
Hi.
My name is Kwon JiYung and I'm 17~ heh c:
My future husband is Zico and I live in Busan (Currently moving to Seoul)
I'm like 5'3 and yeah c: So whats up guys?
So have you guys ever heard of Jenni Rivera? she was a really good Mexican singer.
Ok so I'm not that into Mexican Music but she was amazing. I loved her music and guess what guys..
she died last night :c I guess her plane exploded or something (I'm assuming from engine faliure or propellor malfunction)
and I got really sad. So I'm like blaasting her music and my firend Seejung came to my house like
"Why is your music so loud I could hear it from the street." And I was like "Manng show some respect."
And she realized what had happened and since she liked her music too she began to cry.
I really dont know why I typed this here.
But I send my condolences to her entire family. And 15 days away from christmas woah guys.
So you should be grateful for what you have and live your life to the fullest because you never know what might happen/
This has been a ty rant from your author,
~jewfeRds, Out bruh<3