A new life.. ?

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

I sighed and looked deeply at Daehyun. “Please.. take me away..” I muttered and he furrowed his eyebrows. “KWAK JIYUNG!” Zinger furiously shouted as she came out of the hotel. “I’ll call you.” I whispered to Daehyun as I picked up the ends of the dress and began to sprint who knows where.

As soon as I was at a safe distance I stopped running, panting. I looked around and noticed I was in a busy part of Seoul. Ugh everyones gonna be staring at me.. But you know what? I dont care. Nope. My main priority is finding a phonebooth. "A-ahjumma~ Do you know where I can find a phonebooth?" I asked and she nodded. "Oh poor dear! Did you get cold feet? Oh my come here the phonebooth is overhere. Do you need change?" I slightly nodded since I had no money. The ahjumma kindly gave me some change and I put it in the slot.

*Ring.. Ring..* "Come on pick up!" I groaned. "Hello?" Daehyun's voice filled my ears. "OPPA!" I smiled as he answered. "Hm?" I was going to need someone to help me hide and I knew I could trust him. And I had some fvors to ask.. 
“Can you bring me some clothes from my house? The door to my room is locked but the window is open. Please don’t let anyone see you.. Theres a suitcase under the crap in my closet as well.. Please bring the normal clothes. Only Pants, shorts, T-shirts and hoodies.. and uh..” I was a bit embarrased to say the rest so I said it quickly. "My undergarments as well. Oh and theres a box under my bed that I’ve been saving, it has money in it. Bring that too.” I said remembering the money I had saved since I was 11.

Daehyun chuckled a bit. “Arra.. I’ll see you later, where will you be?” I thought about it a bit and then saw a park across the street. "I'll be at the.. Seoul Sports Complex.." I said as I read the sign on the wall. "Alright." He said and we hung up. I began to mindlessly walk towards the park and I sat down on a bench and thought of todays events. I really regretted everything I did and I felt bad for leaving Zico alone. I-I know I shouldn't have done it but there was a big conflict of emotions going on in my head- and- and. Without knowing it tears began rolling down my cheeks and I frowned.

"I need to stop crying." I muttered and I suddenly felt a presance next to me. "You know. I was almost going to be a run away bride." A woman said and lied back in the bench. "If I did, i would have regretted that decision my entire life." I glared at her with my puffy red eyes. "Whats your point?" I said annoyed. "My point is, you should call him. Figure this out." She held out her hand with her phone in it. "U-uh.. thanks.." I muttred as I wiped my cheeks clean.

I dialed Zico's number from memory and waited for him to answer. Finally, after a few rings, he answered. "H-hello?" His shaky deep voice said on the other line.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered, fighting back tears.

I heard his voice after a few seconds of silence "Come back.. Please.. I'm not mad just please come back."

I sighed and rubbed my temple. "I cant.. I just.. I'm a coward! I'm not worthy of a second chance and and I'm a ing idiot! Everyones probably mad at me and-"

"JIYUNG!" I flinched at the tome of his voice and the volume.

"Y-yes?" I could tell he heasitated but soon spoke again, "Who are you with?" I stayed quiet because if he knew I was with Daehyun he'd get pissed. "Jiyung. Tell me. You're with Daehyun arent you?!" His voice grew louder and I flinched again. I was never used to the sound of Zico mad. "ARENT YOU?! IS THIS WHY YOU LEFT ME?! FOR THAT SILENT ?!" Now tears flowed down my cheeks like a waterfall. I was taking in his insults and curses until I couldnt take it. "NO. NO NO NO!" This silenced him and the lady next to me put her hand on my back. "Its okay, let it out." She mouthed and I listened to her.

"I ING LEFT BECAUSE I WASNT READY OKAY?! IN EIGHTEEN AND I STILL HAVE THE REST OF MY LIFE TO LOOK FOREWARD TO. Dont you think we rushed this?" He stayed silent a bit, or atlest I thought. A moment later I heard a long beep signalling that he hung up. "Shows how much you care.." I mumbled and looked towards the lady. "Thanks, so much.. I really needed to get that out." She just nodded and hugged me. "Its okay, you make these decisions for a reason. He just wasnt the right one.."

I nodded and waved bye to her. I dont know why but I still felt like crying, so I did. After about five minutes through my blurry eyes I saw a blonde haired boy running towards me with a suitcase that was all too familiar. "Daehyun.." I muttered and ran up to him. "Th-thank you!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I want to start a new life." I whispered.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WHO HAS HEARD EVOL'S SONG 'Get Up' I know I'm a bit late but AAHAHAHAHAAHH<3
So whats up guys? I hope you like it..
It's Jiyung's Pov from after she left so hehehehe. 
So how ya doin?
Talk to me in the comments I'm really friendly c:
oh.. you dont want to? ok bye ._.
~jewfeRds

hehe