Unexpected visitors

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

Zico POV~
"Attention, please excuse me I’m going to bring down some guys on the top. I’ll rise in an instant you won’t know what to do. You better run run watch your mouth! The next target is you!" I woke up and groaned. I looked at my bed from the couch and heard JiYung's phone ring. "Aish this girl." I got up and walke to her phone. I looked at the caller ID and saw "Annoying Aron >_<" Oh. Must be her brother. I pressed answer and put the pone to my ear. "Annyeo-" "YAH KWAY JIYUNG WHERE ARE YOU. W-wait.. this is a guys voice. WHO IS THIS? WHERES MY LITTLE SISTER? DID YOU ABDUCT HER?" I pulled the phone away from my ear and groaned.


"Hyung its me, Zico" I rubbed my eyes. "Oh. Wheres my sister dude?" "We went to the park then to get ice cream yesterday. But she felll asleep and told me to carry her home I couldnt say no cause then she wouls Beat my so I let her sleep on my back but I forgot where you guys lived. So now shes here sleeping in my appartment" I said in a big huff. "Oh. arasso. Just remind her she has school tomorrow and to prepare herself for the scolding of a lifetime." "Arasso hyung." I hung up and looked at jiyung. Damn. Shes screwed. I laughed and went to go cook food.

*DIINNNGGG DOOOONNNGG* Who.. I looked at my calender. Nope. Umma and appa dont come for another four days. "I guess.. Its block b." I opened the door and they ran inside. U-kwon and Taeil in the fridge. P.o and Jaehyo sprawled on the couch and kyung and B-bomb turning on te t.v. "HEY HYUNNNGG." P.o shouted. "SSSHHH YOU'LL WAKE UP-" "Zico?" I turned around and saw Jiyung wearing one of my tank tops and basketball shorts while rubbing her eyes. She had her hair in a ponytail and it swung around freely. "O-oh jiyung-ah. Theres cerial overthere. Go eat." She nodded and turned. "Dammmnnn" I turned to P.O and saw what he was looking at. Well, my tank fit her soo loose you could see her black laced bra from the side and she was clutching on the Basketball shorts for dear life.

I gave P.O the 'STOP-STARING-AT-HER' look and he just shrugged and mouthed "Fine" I walked into the kitchen where U-kwon and Taeil were. U-kwon looked up and the bagle he had in his mouth fell. Taeil cought it and laughed. "Hi Jiyung-sshi~ I'm taeil and wide-mouth overehere is U-kwon." She shook Taeil's hand lazily. "Kwang *Yawn* JiYung" She mumbled cutely. I smiled and U-kwon notice. "Dude. For serious?" He stared at me wide eyed. I shook my head. "Hell no" Jiyung suddenly grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me down to eye level. "Zicoo" She whispered in my ear. "Hmm?" I pulled away and looked at her face. It was pale.

She came closer to my ear and whispered again. "I dont feel good." And that was the last thing she said before falling into my arms. ". HYUUUNGS HELP." The rest of Block B ran into the kitchen and saw the poition I was in. "WELL. DONT JUST STAND THERE. Help mee" But they didnt budge. I sighed and put her over my shoulder. I lied her carefully on my bed and examined her. "DUDE. Did you her so hard she doesnt even have energy?" I heard Jaehyo ask. I turned around and glared at him.

"We didnt do last night." I heard one of them say "Woah Zico has a hot girl in his appartment and doesnt do anything to her? holy crap" But I ignored it. I grabbed a wet towel and put it on her forehead. Then I went to the bathroom and got some rubbing alcohol and put the scent under her nose. In a matter of minutes she woke up coughing. "*COUGH* Uggghhh *COUGH*" She sat up and hugged me. "Oppa. I want to eat." She looked at me with weak eyes. "A-arra. What do you want?" "KIMCHI PANKAKES!!" she smiled widely and U-Kwon did too "DONGSAENG-AH~ I can make them for you~"

He showed off his little dance and we all laughed. "Khamsamnida U-kwon-sshi" She weakly smiled and he shook his head. "Ani. Call me oppa!" She turned her head slightly. "U-uh arrasso. U-kwon oppa." "CALL US OPPA TOO~" Block B did aegyo and she laughed. "Alright.. o-oppas." she giggled and looked back at me. "Huh?" I mumbled and she pushed my shoulder slightly. "Oppa go help kwonnie with the pankakes~" I felt my cheeks redden. "A-arasso" I quickly made my way into the kitchen.


BBBBACK TO JIYUNG'S POV C:

I smiled as Zico walked out I turned my head and saw the rest of block b staring at me with wide eyes. "Wah. What are you guys staring at?" They were examining my every move. "U-uh Jiyung.. Did you and Zico do anything.. Anything?" I looked at them with a straight face, then burst out laughing "HAHAHAHAHA" I wiped away an invisible tear. "Oh you guys are so funny. Sorry, but I'm not a sluuut~" They all looked awkward until Taeil grabbed my shoulders. "So, It must be true. WHAT HAVE YOOOOU DONE TO OUT ZIIICCOOOO?!" I shook my head. "N-NOTHING. NOW STOP IT I FEEL SICK."

He let me go and sighed. Jaehyo quietly closed the door and all of block b -excluding Zico and U-kwon- came closer to me. "What are you guys doing? IS THIS ? I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR ." They all laughed and shook their heads. "A-ani. Jiyung-Ah. How has Zico been acting towards you?" P.O asked me. I shrugged. "Nice." "Nice? how."

"We went to the park yeasterday with his younger sister. And he wasn't being annoying.. Well he did call me yeobo -.- but other than that hes been hugging me and Minhee calls me umma now. I dont know why but she REALLY likes me. And Zico was kind enough to carry me on his back on the way over here." I blew air into my cheeks then let it go. "Thats about it." I looked up and they all had wide eyes.

Suddenly they were all speaking. "OUR BABY JIHO IS GROWING UP!" I furrowed my eyebrows at thet. "What? what do you mean?" Their mouths dropped. "AND WITH A CLUELESS GIRL!!" I smacked B-bomb and stood up. "Whatever. I'm gonna go eat." I mumbled and got off of the bad and went to the kitchen. I saw Zico and U-kwon trying to make eggs. "Noooo hyung they'll burn. Look you go like this- Oops.." Zico was trying to flip the eggs but instead they landed on the floor.

"NOOOO MY PRECIOUS EGGS!" U-kwon bent down to the floor and cried. "HAHAHAHAHA" I couldnt hold in my laughter. I fell onto the floor clutching my stomach from laughing too hard. "JIYUNG! Will you just tell u-kwon that THEY WERE JUST EGGS AND I HAVE MOOORE!" Zico groaned as he looked down at U-kwon. "NNNNO. THEY WERE PERFECT EGGS A ND YOU RUINED THEM." U-kwon cried. I laughed and went to sit on the couch. "Mian oppa, thats YOUR problem." I chuckled and looked at the T.v

I saw Nu'Est.
Holy.
ing.
.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed and all of Block B ran into the living room. "WHAT?" they shouted I looked up and Kung was holding a cup ready to hit someone. "I-i forgot to call Youngmin !" I grabbed my hair in frustration. Zico came closer to me. "YAHH PABO! Dont tell me you didnt hear your ringtone? Aish i answered your phone and he said to go home today and get ready for a scolding of a lifetime." Zico slapped the back of my head.

"Wait is the food ready cause Im hungry." We all heard Kyung's stomach growl and laughed. After we finished eating I sat on the couch and Block B left. Zico came over and rested his head on my lap and looked up at me. He was about to say something until.. "Ummmmmaaaa" Zico and I looked over to see Minhee walking out of a room rubbing her eyes cutely. "Hey baby~" I picked her up and sat her next to me. "Oh I see how it is. You call Minhee baby but you cant even call ME baby? I feel heart  broken!" Zico frantically said.

I laughed and slapped his forehead. Suddenly the door opened and I saw an Ahjumma and Ahjussi. Zico and Minhee looked over and shouted. "UMMA? APPA?" Zico fell off of the couch and Minhee ran to her real parents. I helped Zico up and we walked up to them. "Jiho.. Who is this pretty young lady?" His dad asked. "A-annyeonghasseyo. I'm Kwak Jiyung, Zico's classmate." I bowed and smiled. Well I learned that his dad's name is Jeesun and his mom's name is Sooyoung. "Umma. Appa. you two werent suppose to come for four days." "Suprise~ We'll be taking back Minhee now. her room is all redecorated" His mom said while sitting down.

"Mrs. Woo.. You must be thirsty. I'll get you some water." "I'll go too." Zico said. I looked at him weirdly but he just motioned for me to go. When we reached the kitchen he pulled me close to him. "Go change into your clothes. I dont want my parents seeing you like this!" He pointed to my side and I looked at my bRA WHAT. "." I mumbled and ran away into the room where my clothes was. I quickly took off his shorts and Wriggled into my pants.

I hurridly put on my mickey mouse hoodie and slipped into my shoes. I grabbed my hat and glasses and walked out the door. "Mr. and Mrs. Woo.. Zico I uh.. I better get going my brother might get mad at me." I shyly mumbled. "Oh. Arasseo. I hope we get to meet you soon again, you're the prettiest young girl Zico has had over." I giggled at his mom's ccomment and waved bye. "Jiyung ah. I'll walk you out" Zico came towards me and grabbed my hand. I waved to his parents once again and we walked out the door. Once we were outside he let go of my hand and looked at me.

"Uh.. bye Zico." I gave him a hug and walked away until I felt him grab my wrist and..
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ugh hi guys. well chappptteerrr 8 is up. Yeuh.
You enjoy dat . Awww yea. So yeah, Uhm... this is awkward.. bye..
~ JewfeRds