Packing and an interview?

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

"Noonnaa~ Wake uuuuppp~" my eyes fluttered open and I saw Zelo's face close to mine. I put the blanket over my face. Its to early for this . "Maknae, I will give you till the count of three to get out or your is mine." He didnt budge.

"One.." I felt him stay as still as a statue, testing me.

"Two.." His body started to fidget but he really didnt believe I'd lash out on him.

With out saying the last number I jolted up and he ran out of the room. "CHOI JUNHOOOOOOONNNGG GET YOUR BACK HERE!" I jumped out of me be and chased him down the stairs. He was a fast runner but I was faster. He suddenly turned a corner thinking he had lost me. But as soon as I jumped on his back he screetched. "NOONA DONT MURDER ME" But it was too late. I had my legs wrapped around him and my fists were hitting his head. "JIYUNG-AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Himchan grabbed me by my waist, trying to pry my off of the screaming maknaee and he succeeded. "Why were you trying to kill him?!" I glared over at Zelo as he hid behind Himchan. "He woke me up." I growled as I stomped my way to my room, bumping into Daehyun, who was wearing a black mask that covered half of his face.

90f53031c36965fa

"Ah sorry!" "Its okay. Why was Zelo screaming?" I laughed and rubbed the nape of my neck. "He woke me up." He smiled and patted my head. "Daehyun-sshi?" He looked down at me and I fidgeted with my hands. I had no idea why but I was scared to ask him this question. "Why dont you talk?" He just shook his head and walked away to the living room. It must be personal! Stupid Jiyung! Suddenly there was a loud pounding on the front door and I knew exactly who it was. "ZINGER UNNNNNNIIIEEEEEEEEEEE" I screetched and opened the door wide. I jumped onto her and she hugged me. "Are you feeling better?!  I'm so sorry to hear Jiyung-ah. I'm going with you to L.A though. Aron already told me~" I jumped off of her and looked down at her black suit case. I nodded and noticed there was someone missing. B.A.P is here, Nu'Est is here.. "Wheres-" Suddenly a loud snoring sound cut me off and my question was answered. I looked down at the sofa and saw Hwayoung sleeping like a baby with a sutcase next to her.

"JIYUNG GET DRESSED IN YOUR BEST ATTIRE WE'RE HAVING AN INTERVIEW!" Aron suddenly shouted out and I nodded. "BAP THIS IS ZINGER UNNIE AND NOW THIS IS ME LEAVING TO MY ROOM OK BYE" I ran into my room and straight to my closet. I saw Ren coming out of our bathroom in a suit and he threw some skinny jeans and a black blazer at me. "Theres a red and black tie in the bathroom wear that and some dark red heels alright?" I nodded and rushed. Before leaving the room he tapped my shoulder. "Take an extra pair of comfortable clothes cause after we leave the interview you guys are going straight to the airport." I nodded and grabbed and extra bag.

"ZINGER UNNIE!" She came rushing in and I told her to put as much of my clothes as possible in two of my suit cases. She nodded and shoved a red oversized sweater and some leggins into the bag and I ran to the bathroom and changed into the clothes Ren gave me. I straightened my hair and put my bangs up. "Ok. Decent enough." I highfived myself and laughed. "ZINGER!" Shouted as she held up my *ahem* undergarnments. "What?! I need to pack these too~" I looked as she threw nearly all my close into the suitcases. Minhyun ran into the room just as I finished dusting off my shirt. "Zicos outside." As soon as I heard those words I sprinted outside. Aron was talking to Zico but I didnt care. "MOVE" I shouted and pushed Aron away and jumped onto Zico. "I thought you werent gonna come-" "WOW OKAY RUDE." I heard Aron shout as he got up. I let go of Zico and turned around. "What.. were you guys talking about?"

Aron smirked and patted Zico's shoulder. "Just some guys stuff, you wouldnt be interested." I slowly nodded. I grabbed Aron's wrist and pushed him into the house. "Okay okay go away byeee~" Before he could talk I shut the door and turned to Zico. "What are you doing here?" He stepped closer to me until our noses touched. "What? I cant visit my princcess?" I nodded quickly making our noses rub against eachother. He grabbed my chin like he did last night and kissed me. This one was rough though. He s his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck; pulling him closer, if that was possible. He finally broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine. "I love you." He let out in a whisper. "I love you too, oppa" I blurted out and his big plump lips showed the biggest smile imaginable. He picked me up and spun me around. "WOOOOO HOOOO ARON HYUNG SHE SAID IT BACK!" He put me down and I could see Aron leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed, smirking.

I smacked Zico's face and laughed. "Whatever. So, you wanna come in?" He shook his head. "I have some stuff to do, so I'm saying see you later right now." I was about to speak but I paused. "See you later?" He nodded. "Why?" He took a big breath and looked down at me. "Because 'Goodbye' means You're leaving forever. But 'See you later' Means I'll be seeing you again, soon." He hugged me and I smiled. "God, I have the cheesiest boyfriend." He pecked my cheek, then an engine could be heard. "You ready Zico? Oh hey Jiyung." I looked up and saw Mino. "Shup?" "You two know each other?" Zico butted in and I nodded. "We met at Southtown" He ohed and nodded. "Yeah hyung I'm ready." Zico looked down at me and sadly smiled. "I'll be back soon~" I pecked his lips and waved. It was hard seeing him leave with Mino but I knew my parents needed me right now.

I was about to walk inside but everyone came out with their things. "Heeerrreee kaja~" Zinger handed me the extra bag of clothes and my two suit cases. We packed everything into the van and I was about to get in before I remembered something. "WAIT!" I ran into the dorm and charged into my room. Daehyun and the rest of B.A.P look surprised when I barged in. I shrugged it off and got the giant bear that Aron gave me and A stuffed bunny that Yongguk gave me. I calmly walked out and went outside along with B.A.P and got into the back of the black van. Since there were two vans Nu'Est, Hwayoung, and Zinger went in one van while B.A.P and I went in the other. I sat in the back next to Daehyun and Zello. "Aish nevermind. Its too crowded back with your stuffed animals. I'm going to the front scoot over Youngjae hyung!" Zelo moved up a seat leaving me in the back with Daehyun. I was looking out the window when I felt a nudge at my shoulder.

I looked up and met eyes with Daehyun. "Yongguk hyung gave you that black and red bunny right?" I nodded playing with its long ears and running a thumb over the red mask. "Ahh well I kinda got you one too." "You did?" I asked smiling widely. Daehyun nodded as he pulled out a Black bunny, just like Yongguks but this one had a pink mask. "Do you like it?" I hugged the bunny tightly and looked up at him. "Like it? I LOVE it~" I saw a slight smile underneath his mask. "Daehyun-ah~" I poked his mask. "Where did you get it? I want one~" He looked at me weirdly, then his eyes softened. "I actually have an extra one. You want it?" My mouth hung low. "JINJA? Waah now we can match~" He pulled out a black mask, still in its bag. He handed it to me and I opened it. I pulled the strings behind my ears and looked up at him.

"How dose it look?" He showed me a thumbs up and smiled. "Perfect~" I smiledd and hugged both of my bunnies. Daehyun nudged my shoulder again and I looked up. "What are you gonna name them?" I wondered that myself. "Hmm well you make me smile a lot so I'll name her kekemato~ and Yongguk oppa's is gonna be name Shishimato!" He showed me a thumbs up and I smiled. "Are you all going to L.A with us?" He shook his head. He pointed to Zelo and himelf and sowed a thumbs up after. Then he pointed to Himchan, Jongup, and Youngjae and showed a thumbs down. "Ohh. I think the rest of Nu'Est is gonna stay behind. So it'll be You, Zinger, Yongguk, Hwayoung, Aron and I.. and that means you and yongguk will share Aron's room with him and Zinger and Hwayoung will be with me in mine."

He nodded with understanding and a while after I yawned. "Jiyung dont sleep, we're gonna be there.. now" Yongguk said as the van came to a halt sending me crashing into the seat infront of me. "Oww!" I groaned and I heard Daehyun laugh. My eyes widened and I smiled. "What?" He looked at me weirdly. "Your voice! I heard you laugh! Hmm its deep. I like it~" After I said that I saw the part that wasnt covered by his cheek get red. I smiled and I got pulled out of the car by Yongguk. "Go to your brother~ We'll be waiting here okay?" I glared at him then soon nodded. I left the mask on my face and walked over to Aron's van.

Daehyun's POV.

I felt my cheeks get red after she complimented me. I couldnt help but smile at how cute she was. Suddenly Yongguk hyung pulled her out and told her to go backstage or something. I let ou a long sigh then Zelo came over. "You like her!" I quickly put my hands over his mouth and shushed him. After that I took off my mask and glared at him. "Yeah and? Its not like I can do anything shes going out with Zico." I typed on my phone since he couldnt read my eyes like Jiyung did and showed him the screen. He shook his head. "Whatever, its probably just a small admiration crush, It'll go away" I typed again and he rolled his eyes. "You better hope it does or you're in deep hyung." He moved back to his normal seat and put headphones in. "I do hope it does." I muttered under my breath and crossed my arms over my chest and rested my eyes. "I really hope it does."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOOOP DOUBLE UPDATE YEEEAAAHHHHHH
OKAY ITS 10:19 PM AND TOMORROWS MONDAY GOODNIGHT!
~jewfeRds