Bad news and Caught.

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

The blue writing is them speaking english ok~
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I went half of the day sleeping or not even paying attention. The final bell rang for lunch, I smiled and ran out. "FREEEE~" I made my way over the garden, where Block B, Beast, Zinger and JB were. "Woah everyones here." I said making my way over to Zico and sitting beside him on the floor. Then, I noticed another figure with Yoseob. "Hi IU-Unnie~" She blushed and waved. "Are they?" Zico nodded and I smiled. "Oppaa I'm tired~" Suddenly Kikwang burst out. "I HAVE MOST OF MY CLASSES WITH YOU. YOU'VE BEEN ASLEEP ALL DAY!" I glared over at him. "A ING GIRL CANT BE TIRED?" "NOT THIS MUCH" "Augh whatever, im goin to sleep." I decided to end it there.

Since zico was leaning against a wall he spread his arms open and I smiled."PICTURREEEE!" Zinger pulled out her phone and took almost 10 pictures of us. I laughed and tried to fall asleep lying down in his arms. I couldnt quite fall asleep so I just lied ther, with my eyes closed. They were talking about stupid stuff like games and whho won the last basketball match. I moved trying to seem unnoticed but Zico detected it. "Babe are you awake?" I accidentally shook my head and they laughed. I opened an eye and everybody was sitting in a circle. "Hey we still have like 40 minutes of lunch. Lets get to know eachother~" Zinger suggested and we all goraned. "WHATEVER OKAY! JUST DO IT!" She shouted making us flinch and nod. DooJoon was first. "I like dancing~" Next was Kikwang. "Same~" Hyunseung and dongwoon said the same thing. "Pfft dancing! Singing is more ma style!' Yoseob shouted prroudly. "Yeah no sorry man, its rapping for me~" Junhyung smirked cooly.

"What do you like Jiyung-ah?" That was a good question. What DID I like? "She like dancing and rapping." Zico hugged me tight. "Wh- Wha.. How did you.." How did he know? even I didnt know what I liked exactly. "I know how to pick a girlfriend he said a he patted my head. I just ohed and nodded to th guys. "How bout you IU?" Kikwang nudged her. "S-Singing I guess.." She mumbled and I smiled. "JIYUNG?! KWAK JIYUNG!" I heard a familliar voice scream out my name. I joleted up and looked at the entrance to the garden. I saw a sweaty, panting Aron run in with scared eyes. He must have ran from the dorm. "What happened?!" I asked as he hugged me and cried. I havent seen him cry in years. "M-mom and dad.." He muttered and I felt my whole world stop. What happened to my mothr and father. "WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?" I screamed in english. "WHAT THE HAPPENED TO MY MOM AND DAD KWAK YOUNGMIN?" He looked down and I cried. "They were in a car crash, its serious." He mumbled. I sighed and grabbed a fist full of my hair. No no NO! This couldnt be happening. "I need to see them. We have to go to the States" At this Zico's head shot up. "I'll go with you. I'll take you lets go!" Aron didnt have time to take notice. I shook my head. "No I need to think this through. Aron lets go!" I grabbed his arm and darted towards the exit.

"YAH JIYUNG!" Taeil was running behind me. I turned around and he was five feet away. "What?" I growleed out. He threw me his car keys and smiled. "Take it." I smiled and bowed. "Thank you, Taeil oppa. I'll return it spotless!" He smiled reassuringly and I kept going while holding onto Aron's wrist and dragging him to the car. He got into the passenger's seat and I got into the driver's. Shoving te key into the ignition hole I turned it and started the car. Not long after, I sped off. I stepped on the gas and made my way towards the dorm. I soon pulled over and Aron looked up. "Why'd you.. stop.." I leaned unto the steering wheel and burst into tears. Aron took off his seatbelt and pulled me in for a hug. "W-why mom and dad? WHY?!" I yelled hitting the wheel. "Look, you need some fresh air. Lets go out c'mon." I nodded and wiped my face, cleaning up the ruined makeup. Aron opened the door for me and I got out after taking the keys out of the slot. I locked Taeil's car and let Aron lead me to a nearby coffee shop.

We walked in and everyone stared at me. Why? I knew that there were still stains on my face and my hair was ed up. But in all honesty, I didnt care. Aron and I walked over to the counter and ordered our drinks, or rather he ordered them. "One Americano and an Iced Mocha. Along with two cheese cake slices please." The waitress nodded and we went to sit down. Finally I snapped. Everyone's eyes were still on me, boreing holes through my clothes and skin so I got up. "WHAT?! YOU ALL KEEP STARRING AT ME SO YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY RIGHT?!" Everyone awkwardly looked away and I sat down, satisfyed. Aron and I sat there in a comfortable silence until the waitress interrupted. "Heres your order." She suddenly she came near my ear and whispered, "Don't worry about the people, they've never seen such a beauty." I nodded and smiled. "Call me if you're ever feeling down." She slipped a card into my pocket and I smiled. She seemed really nice.

"So Jiyung. We need to go to America, you know that right?" I nodded my head slowly and he sighed. "You also realize.. You're going to have to leave Zinger, JB... and Zico" I snapped my head up so fast I thought it was gonna snap right off. "I know. And right now, thats the least of my worries. We need to pack, buy tickets, and Yongguk and Hwayoung are coming too. If theres anyway that Zinger could come I'd encourage that okay?" My head hung low and I nodded. I didnt know wheather to ask Zinger to go or not but that decision was for later. Right now I needed to figure this stuff out. "Okay so tomorrow you're gonna order the ticket and we're gonna pack right?" He nodded. We were leaving in two days. I need to figure out a way to spend some time with Zico. "Look, Jiyung I know what you're thinking so do it. We're leaving for a while and I know you need to spend some time with him. I'm accepting it, for right now. Just drop me off at home and you can go." I nodded as we finished our small meal. I took a final bite of the cheese cake and finished my Ied Mocha. We walked back to the car. This time Aron drove and I put my hands in my pocket, smiling as I felt the card the girl gave me.

The car came to a screetching stop and I looked up, we were home. Aron and I got out. I hugged him and got back into the car. Well, that was a way to tell me my parents got into an accident. I cleared my mind and when I got to school the final bell had rung and all of the classes were over. I got out of the car and a bunch of students came rushing out of the doors. I soon saw Zico's worried face and I walked towrds him. "What happened are you okay?!" He asked in english and my eyes widened. "Y-you under sttood what we were talking about earlier?" He nodded and hugged me. I suddenly burst into tears and clutched onto is torso. I've never felt so sad and I really needed someone right now.

"Look," He pulled away from me, wiped my tears with his thumbs and hld onto my shoulders. "I know you're gonna have to leave soon so, I just want to spend this day with you, what do ya say?" I nodded and he back huggeed me and led me to his motorcycle. I got on behind him and hugged his torso. "Where are we going, oppa?" "Its a surprise~" He said and sped off.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY FFRIKING CHAPERS ARE GETTING SO SHORT OMG.
But that only means theres more updates c:
and omg look at these cute kids~

yeahfoodninja:  I can’t choose which one is more me
I cant decide which one is more me. LOOOOOOOOL

So anyways heres a little b.a.p/Zico spam c:





daehyun took it like a champ and thats why i love his shy ok<3

toptoptabi:  CAN WE JUST HAVE A MINUTE TO APPRECIATE THIS FRAME

 

 

CAN 


CAN WE JUST TAKE A MINUTE TO APPRECIATE THIS FRAME?!
God Twinnie you're killing me<3

u-bbc:  jpeg zico  -> gif zico


Son of a THATS A HOT PIECE OF KOREAN MAN AND HES CUTE TOO. Damn my husband is hott~


Day 2: Your current Block B bias and why My current bias is Zico. At first I didn’t even know he was in Block B when I heard his first album a few months ago. Once I realized he was in a group I did  loads of research and realized he was with P.O. He just stood out the most to me. He doesnt care about his image, he raps about his idol life and all the positive and negative things about it. He seems like he works really hard for all of Block b and with the pressure of being the leader, composer, and lyricist he has time to goof the  off and hes well.. Hes just amazing<3

THATS MY MAN OWNING HIS STAGE AW YEAH (P.s my dream is to see him rap at Just Jam or like to rap with him rudkjsm)

I. ING. LOVE. THIS
OK THIS IS THE LAST ONE AND CAN I JUST SAY I POSTED THIS ON TUMBLR AND IT GOT OVER 100 NOTES AND LIKE OMG WHY.

Kay thats it for my pictures and stuff I'm gonna work on the next chapter bye guys<3

p.p.s I healed 100% from my flu and thank you all for worrying about me and I really love you guys, ok byee<33