Run.

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

I sighed and looked deeply at Daehyun. “Please.. take me away..” I muttered and he furrowed his eyebrows. “KWAK JIYUNG!” Zinger furiously shouted as she came out of the hotel. “I’ll call you.” I whispered to Daehyun as I picked up the ends of the dress and began to sprint who knows where.

No one’s POV

Daehyun looked worriedly at the running bride’s figure that was getting smaller and smaller. “WHY DIDN’T YOU STOP HER?!” Zinger furiously yelled at him. “All we need to do now is tell Zico, so we can search for her.” Daehyun muttered and ignored her angered face. He marched over to the garden where everything was set up. The music began to play but he looked over at the musicians and gave them the signal to cut the music. Zico looked weirdly at Daehyun and walked over to him. “What the man?” Daehyun sighed and whispered, “Jiyung ran.” Was all Daehyun said and Zico’s eyes grew wide. “WHAT?! WE HAVE TO FIND HER!” By now most of the guests were whispering amongst themselves. “Wheres my daughter in law?!” Zico’s mother butted in and Daehyun sighed, once again repeating what he had told Zico.

Instead of getting more involved with Zico’s matter (which he couldn’t deny- he was happy of) he walked over to the hotel room where Jiyun’s stuff was. He hurridly grabbed her clothing and phone and put them in a plastic bag. His phone bagan to ring and he fished it out of his pocket. “Oppa!” Jiyung said on the other line. It sounded as if she was panting. “Hm?” He asked while quietly shutting the door to the room and making his way down the stair well so no one would see him. “Can you bring me some clothes from my house? The door to my room is locked but the window is open. Please don’t let anyone see you.. Theres a suitcase under the crap in my closet as well.. Please bring the normal clothes. Only Pants, shorts, T-shirts and hoodies.. and uh..” She coughed and said the last part really quick. “My undergarments as well. Oh and theres a box under my bed that I’ve been saving, it has money in it. Bring that too.”

Daehyun chuckled a bit. “Arra.. I’ll see you later, where will you be?” Jiyung quickly gave him the address and he sprinted towards her house. Before approaching it though, he put on a hoodie and he pulled out the back mask he always had. He pulled to hood over his head and began to advance towards the dorm  Sneaking in through the garden, he looked up at the only way into her room. The balcony. “Aish this girl.”  He stood back a few feet then ran towards it. Jumping as high as he could he held onto the railings and used his arm muscles to pull himself up. After a while of pain in his upper arms her had himself over the railing. “Hm. Which ones the closet?” He asked himself and chose the door that was slightly open. To his surprise, it was the closet. Daehyun pushed aside the clothes that was piled in a lump and found a large black suitcase. He pulled it out and ped every zipper so he could fix a few things into the pockets.

First, he placed 8 pairs of skinny jeans into the biggest pocket and they were accompanied by three hoodies. Next, the Medium sized pocket was stuffed with tank tops and t-shirts, all of them. Finally came the small pocket. That was stuffed with *cough* bras and stuff *cough*. Daehyun smirked at his work. He wasn’t complaining a single bit that Jiyung wanted his help. Nope, In fact, he was happy about it. He made his way towards the bottom of her bed, seeing her shoes he thought, “Hm. I should bring her, her shoes too.” He went back to the back pack from highschool that he saw in her closet. He carefully placed the shoebox of money in it and the rested three pairs of her shoes ontop.

“What I do for this girl.” He shook his head and slipped the back pack on his back. He grabbed the slightly large suitcase and gently threw it onto the grass from the backyard. He suddenly heard a door open and close and voices enter the house. “” He thought as he quickly jumped down and grabbed the suitcase, running to where Jiyung told him to meet her.

From the window of Jiyung’s room a figure watched Daehyun run away. “Who.. Who was that?” The person thought and shut the window tightly.

A few minutes later Daehyun saw a sad woman in a wedding dress with her head hung low on the swing set of a park. “Jiyung-ah..” He said loud enough for her to hear and her head snapped up in an instant, revealing her red puffy eyes. She ran to him, nearly tripping on her dress, and hugged him. “Th-thank you!”
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aight so I have one last day of school until mexico so since its a short day tomo we'll probably just end up watching movies.. BUT INSTEAD I WILL TRY TO WRITE ONE MORE CHAPTER FOR THIS~
Okok so for those of you who are confused, here is my schedule for the next week or so

Friday April 5th: Minimum day at school: we get out at 11:05 and its mostly a free day


Saturday April 6th: PACKING and last minute shopping for necessities

Sunday April 7th: My friends and I leave for Mexico at 6AM and come back April 14th~

kk byeeeee~
~jewfeRds